Chapter 1: The Meeting

Everyone took place at the manor. Whereas, all of us would look back and forth at one another. Contemporarily waiting for my father.

Lord Voldemort

Perhaps, for myself, I consider this day - as the worst.
If you ask, why? Why would this day be the worst? Because, for the fact that I am merely 17 - yet I become one of them. Yes, I will officially become a Death Eater. A follower, and the daughter of the most feared dark wizard of all histories.

Regardless of that matter, I felt sick the whole day. I decided to sit beside Mother, and which my twin brother Mattheo - sat beside Father. I glanced at him by the minute, non-verbally communicating. Whilst Draco and his family sat at the opposite side along with Mattheo. But, they were sitting far from each other. Also non-verbally communicating.

In any case, Father finally arrived at the scene - seeing all of us discussing random matters between one another. Thus, when we noticed his arrival, everything fell silent. Everyone welcomed his presence. He kept a stern look on his face, took a seat, placing his hands together, and looked at all of us back and forth.

Thus, he initiated. "This day has finally arrived for my dear [F/n]," He exclaimed. "She will finally become as one of us! I am sure that she will serve her duties right, and make us all proud."

I pursed my lips, avoiding contact with anyone - except for Mattheo and Draco who mostly looked concerned for me. They wholly knew I didn't want this to happen.

Thus, he turned to Snape. "Severus, we shall start the ceremony." He declared.

Snape nodded. Thus, without a doubt, he lifted himself up from his seat and gestured me to follow him. We stood in-front of everyone, an area to initiate the ceremony, and the welcoming of a new follower. I gulped, glancing at Mattheo and Draco as I stood still in-front of everyone, avoiding Snape's eye contact at all costs.

"Your arm." He declared.

Without having any options, I turned to him, making direct eye contact. I looked at him solemnly, having to wish that all of this was just a dream, that [F/n] Riddle never existed.

Thus, with everyone waiting.. I outstretched my left arm and rolled up my sleeve. Snape was kind enough to make sure I was ready before he does it.

And so, pursing my lips, letting out a sharp exhale, I nodded. Giving him the capability of creating a mark on my skin with his wand. It was so painful, a burning sort of sensation. But, that was nothing for me. It was bearable. Although, having to admit the fact that it'll be worser for a few weeks, or probably even months.

But what choice do I really have?

Therefore, now having the mark permanently plastered on me,

I was officially announced a Death Eater.

A fit of applause erupted, everyone was congratulating me as a new follower, a new ally to help them with this mission of theirs that they cannot seem to do without us doing that favor for them.

I clenched my jaw, rolling back my sleeve. I forced a smile, having to pretend that I was proud to be one of them.

"Finally! My daughter has eventually become one of us after 16 years of waiting!" Father exclaimed proudly.
"[F/n], now that you are officially one of us, I expect you to be more responsible and worthy of your duties.l

I looked upon him, forcing a faint grin. "Of course, I never disappoint anyone. You can trust me to fulfill my duties in no time, Father."

"Very well." He said, thus, turned his eyes to everyone in the room as we all sat back down with the ceremony ending. "I also have a few announcements. I have decided a mission for the children." He declared.

Upon hearing his declaration, we looked at one another curiously and nervously. This will be my first ever mission as a new follower.

Mattheo asked. "What is it, Father?"

"First and foremost, you and [F/n] will be going back to Hogwarts."

"What?!" We both said in unison.

"Is something wrong?" He said, glaring at the both of us. Having to slightly lift a brow upon our sudden reactions.

"No father! We were just thrilled at the idea of going back to school again." I spoke, pretending to act happy. "But, why have you decided this? It's been 2 years since we left Hogwarts."

"Indeed. It's all for natural causes." He said. "I'm afraid we don't have much time to discuss about this. We'll talk another time, you may leave."

"Alright-"

"And Draco?-" Mattheo suddenly spoke up. For which father immediately turned to him.

"Draco is dismissed as well." He declared. "We will discuss more matters next time. The adults will talk. Leave now."

Thus, we nodded. Lifting up ourselves, and quickly exited the room. I walked after them, rushing my way. But, upon undergoing the ceremony of me become one of them - they wanted to make sure I was alright.

Both of them swiftly ran after me, and when they did - they slowed down their walk, trying to catch up with mine.

"Are you alright?" Mattheo asked, concerned for my well-being.

I kept a stern look. It was rather anger, or sadness. "I'm fine." I responded solemnly, still pacing up my walk. For I know to myself, I wasn't alright. But, still, I lied.

"[F/n], we know how you feel-" Draco uttered.

I cut him off, "You know nothing," I paused, standing in-front of the door, and turned to the both of them with teary eyes. "Please, don't knock, don't talk, and don't ever bother me." I declared, thus slammed the door open and closed it in-front of their faces.

I left the both of them to stand in-front outside, for I broke down on the floor, leaning my back against the door. I cried, not the loud cry, the whisper cry. I didn't want anyone to experience or notice my pain, or even having to see me undergo through such hardships.

I didn't want anyone to see that I acted weak, that I was vulnerable, that i'm only a mortal being who possesses magical powers and lived in another parallel universe. I am just a young teenager whose trying to live her life, making people happy - but instead the opposite.

I tend to hurt the people I love without noticing. I take my anger out on them, blaming them for my failures. There was a part of me that acted so selfish that the people I love started leaving me behind, and part of me who cherished and appreciated them unconditionally - whose willing to stay and endure my painful moments.

Despite me acting so immature, they still stayed. I didn't force them to, they did it theirselves. And because of that willingness to do so, I appreciated them so much. So much that I would constantly need of their comfort, of their presence. I would long for their advices, opinions, compliments, and their concerns for me. I never really showed how much I was thankful for them being apart of my life, but I know deep down to myself I owed them everything I could ever give as an exchange of their love and care for me.

Because, they knew that my parents didn't give much attention to us. They didn't fully nourish us with their love, nor care. They only cared about our duties as being their children. They never appreciated the good in us, but only the bad. They tend to only see negativity, but not positivity. They were very vile people, who would mercilessly kill innocent people for their own contentment. They didn't care about anyone, nor even their own children. They only long for such great power, and created us their advantage for getting that power.

But, even if they weren't the parents that I wished I could've. I still loved them, they always had a place in my heart.

I just wondered if I had a place in their heart too.