Six

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed so I took my pillow from under my head and threw it at the person. "You know if I didn't love you I would have hit you back with the pillow." I laughed and got up and took a shower. Once I was done I went to my closet.

"You know since you have these new clothes lover boy is going to have a hard time keeping his hands off of you. Also don't think that I didn't see that big ass hickey on your neck." I bit my lip and smirked.

"Come on let's go so I can get out of this house are you finished?" I told her yes and we walked downstairs and unfortunately everyone was downstairs. "Good morning Camila and Kinsley." Kinsley and I told my grandparents.

"Come on you two need to eat before you go to school." I looked at Kinsley who was glaring at Stephanie. "Since it's pretty early still your granddaughter and I were going to pick something up since we have to get to school early today."

My grandma nodded her head and we went out the house but my dad was following us. "Camila can you come here please?" I nodded and walked up to him "as you know that Stephanie and I go on monthly dates and I was wondering if we can reschedule our time together." I was about to say something but I remembered what Tristan said. "Yeah it's fine to have a good time."

He smiled, hugged me, and went inside so I got in the car. "What the hell was that about?! That's the only time that you can get your dad alone!" I told her what Tristan said and when I was done she was smirking. "I knew that I liked him." She laughed as she was pulling out of the driveway.

"Enough about my love life what about you?" She shrugged and continued to look at the red light. "Who is it?" She sighed knowing that I was right. "Okay you're right I like this person but I'm not sure they're into me."

"Well I think that if you were a little bit nicer to people other than me then they would tell you how they feel." She rolled her eyes as we pulled up to the school.

Once we got out of the car we got our bags out of the car and headed into the school and went to my locker. I opened my locker and started getting my books out for class. "Aren't you going to get your books?" I looked at Kinsley and she looked at me "you know on Mondays we barely do anything for class."

We sat at our desk and there was a group of girls talking so we went up to them and they all turned to me "you threw one hell of a party! Is there any chance that you're going to have another one this weekend?" I nodded my head and told her yes.

Everyone's eyes went to the door as Tristan walked in. "Have you seen the hickey on his neck? I'm guessing his girlfriend wanted to make sure that everyone knew he was taken." We all laughed and took our seats as the teacher just walked in and put on a movie.

I was about to ask Tristan what was wrong when I saw his knuckles "why are your knuckles bruised?" He looked at his knuckles and then looked back up at me. "I'm fine it's really nothing. How was your night?" I quietly laughed as he smirked. "You know my night was normal what about you with that big ass hickey on your neck."

He quietly chuckled and turned his head to make sure that teacher wasn't watching us and he turned back to face me. "Well the person who did this wanted people to know not to talk to me and also you did it too high on my neck so I couldn't cover it." I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my seat.

In the corner of my eye I could see him leaning to my ear luckily we were in the back row. "What are you doing after school?" I looked at him and told him practice and he furrowed his eyebrows and I looked back at him and said cheerleading.

So what you're telling me is that you're flexible huh?" My eyes widened when I knew what he was talking about. He laughed at my reaction and turned back to the movie. The movie was over quickly and the bell rang and everyone started leaving.