Twenty eight

"Come on get out of the car and let's go inside." I shook my head no and got on my phone to pass time. All of a sudden I heard the door unlock and before I had time to lock it again he opened my door and smirked. I huffed as he unhooked my seatbelt and dragged me out of the car.

"Now that I got you out of the car let's go because they're waiting for us." I nodded my head as we went up to the door and when Tristan opened the I looked at the inside of the house in awe. "Your house is beautiful!" He chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my waist until someone started talking.

"Tristan you home?" He went up to my ear and whispered "showtime!" I chuckled nervously as he pulled me into the living room where two who I'm guessing were his parents looked up and saw me they immediately stood up. "I'm guessing that this beautiful lady is your little girlfriend."

His mom came up to me and gave me a hug. "So I finally get to meet you, took you long enough Tristan." I chuckled while Tristan just scoffed at his mom while she laughed and walked me to the kitchen. "Are you hungry? I can fix you something real quick."

"No mom we just got something to eat about an hour ago, we'll be in my room if you need us." I chuckled at his state as he started pulling me up the stairs. "If you get bored you can always come down." I shook my head yes while Tristan rolled his eyes. I looked up as he pulled me in a huge room and shut the door and when he did I slapped his chest.

"What was that for?!" He looked at me surprised and I just rolled my eyes. "Maybe I wanted to talk to your mom and your dad and not you." I smirked at him and he just walked over to me and grabbed my chin and looked up at me. "You have all night but right now I have you to myself."

I bit my lip and walked around his bed. "Is that a pool in your backyard." He looked and nodded his head. "You wanna swim for a little bit?" I nodded my head while he went into his bathroom and grabbed two towels. "Alright come on." When I didn't walk behind him he turned around and looked at me confused.

"Aren't you coming?" I nodded my head and pulled him by his waist and I got on his head then got on his back. "I didn't want to walk down the stairs again." He just smiled while he started walking downstairs. "Well that was fast where are you kids headed to."

We turned around and saw his mom and dad smirking at us. "We're just going to the pool and since we're not in the house doesn't mean you get to have your nasty adult time." I quietly chuckled while his mom flipped him off and it was Tristan's turn to smirk.

His parents just laughed as we walked out of the house and into the backyard. "Your backyard is fucking huge." He put me down and started taking off my shirt. "Sir what do you think you're doing?" He looked at me. "Well you do want to go swimming or are you just going to stay in your clothes?"

"I can take off my own clothes." I glared at him while I started to take off my pants. "Well you aren't complaining when we on our trip and I was taking off your clothes then." I hurried my face in his chest so we wouldn't see me blushing.

"Come on let's in." He took off his shirt and pants and jumped in the pool. "Is it cold?" He came up for air and shook his no. I bit my lip and jumped in the pool. "You fucking liar this pool is freezing!" He chuckled and went under. "If you keep moving then it isn't so bad."

I started swimming on my back when I felt hands wrap around my waist. "You looked lonely." I chuckled at him and turned around and wrapped my legs around his waist. I looked in his eyes before leaning in and giving him a kiss.

"So this is my brother's girlfriend that I've heard so much about." We immediately broke the kiss to look and see who was talking. When I looked up I saw a girl in a leather jacket and black jeans smirking at us. "So Tristan are you going to introduce me to her or am I just going to have to look at the both of you half naked."