Twenty two

I woke up to someone kissing my cheek so I opened one eye and saw that Tristan was kissing my cheek so I smiled and looked at him. "Come on, wake up pretty girl we're almost there." I stretched my arms and closed my eyes because his window was open. "Close your window it's so bright!" He chuckled and grabbed my arm before I could close it and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"No you're not closing it because you'll go back to sleep and our sleep schedule is already fucked up, so it stays up and everyone's is up to." I groaned and crossed my arms and sat back into my seat and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started playing a game when Kinsley turned around.

"Wow, I'm surprised that you're awake!" When she turned around I flipped her off and she just chuckled and turned back around. I laid my head on Tristan's chest and he started massaging my shoulders and I looked at him. "You know if you keep doing that I'm going to go back to sleep." I stopped and looked at me before giving me a little kiss and started massaging my shoulders again.

"How much longer do we have until I can stretch?" He looked at his phone then the screen on the back of Lucas' chair and told me that we had a while to go. I groaned and started playing with the rings on his fingers while I felt wet kisses on my cheek and neck. I giggled and looked up at him and smirked.

"Is there a reason that you keep kissing me?" He shook his head and I waited for him to continue. "The first reason is so that you'll stay awake and the second reason is I am making sure that you have a nice, big, and dark hickey on your neck for the world to see." I nodded my head and closed my eyes again trying to go back to sleep but for some reason I couldn't go back so I just started looking around the plane.

"Do you think that I'll get in trouble? You know for hitting her." He looked at me and shook his head. "I doubt that she'll even remember what happened when she wakes up and if she does she can't get you in trouble because she probably forgot what you look like." He looked at me before he started chuckling. "Why are you laughing?"

"You punched a girl in the face at the airport and I find that funny and hot, and speaking of hot we'll continue what we started in the bathroom when we get home alright." I bit my lip before hearing the pilot come over the intercom saying that we were preparing for landing and for us to put our seatbelts back on and I looked at Tristan confused.

"How are we here already, I thought that you told me that we have a while to go?!" He put on his seatbelt and looked at me. "Well you know that you slept for a while and you know that a plane can go fast right." I rolled my eyes at his smirk as we started going down. I quietly groaned thinking about how I have to go back to my house but Tristan heard it.

"What's wrong?" I looked at him as he stood up to
get off the plane. "I really don't want to go home yet." He chuckled at me as we met up with Kinsley and Lucas. "While you were asleep I told Kinsley to text her mom saying that you guys were going out and get something to eat before you guys get home."

I hummed in agreement and was going to sit down but Tristan grabbed my shoulders and told me that we need to grab our luggage. "Come on let's get our luggage and my brother is bringing my car then we'll go out to eat." I nodded and went over and it didn't take us long for us to get our bags and all of a sudden Tristan's phone started ringing.

He looked at me and went back to talking and once he was done he went over to his brother and gave him a side hug and I looked at him weird and asked him who he was on the phone with and he wrapped his arm around me. "My brother dropped of my car so we're getting something to eat then I'm going to drop you off." I nodded my head and gave Kinsley a hug and told her that I would call her later and Tristan and I headed out the car.

"I think that you should let me drive." He laughed and told me no and I asked him why. "Get your license first then talk to me about driving." I playfully rolled my eyes and got in the car while Tristan put our bags in the backseat. Once he got in he turned on the car and put his hand on my thigh and I bit my lip as his hand was getting higher and higher.