Twenty five

"Wait a minute? So you're telling me that Isabella First is your mom." I nodded my head and started crying. "I thought that she died." I felt Tristan's hand intertwine with mine and I looked at him. "She did, can't you tell this man to hurry up I want to go and see this person."

I stood up and started pacing the floor and Tristan pulled me close to him. "You need to calm down." I looked at him and stepped away from him. "Don't fucking tell me to calm down Tristan my mom could be alive right now and you're telling me to calm down. You have a mom you asshole!" I walked out of the room and sat down on the couch and Kinsley sat next to me.

"You know that he's only looking out for you." I sighed knowing that I was being a little harsh on him. "I know he is but if my mom is actually alive then she can explain why she left and why all of this is happening." I looked at her and then all of a sudden I heard the door slam shut.

"We'll be back later." I looked up and saw that Lucas was looking at me and I stood up. "Where are you guys going?" He just told me that they'll be back and shut the door and I looked back at him. "Was I that harsh that they're leaving?!" Kinsley nodded her head yes and told me to hold on and went outside to probably go and talk to them.

I sat on the couch waiting for them to come back in and all of a sudden Tristan came in and sat next to me while Kinsley stayed outside. "I didn't make you upset I just want to know if this is actually real, I mean my mom could actually be alive and I just want to know."

I looked at him and he just nodded his head and was about to get up but I quickly straddled him before he could get up. "Come on Tristan." He licked his lips and his hands went to my waist while mine went to his waist. "So does this mean that we're okay?" He looked up at the ceiling then looked back at me.

"Yeah, but you need to get me some food because I'm hungry." I nodded my head and got off of him. "Wait I need to put the stuff back." He shook his head and told that Lucas and him cleaned it up and put everything away. I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs and shut the door and he sat on the bed.

"Is this your way of apologizing because if it is then we'll have to do this a lot." I smirked and laid on him and went up to his ear. "We're not having sex right now, when they leave and if you're good." He looked up at me and smirked then went up to my neck and started kissing it.

"You know that I'm going to hold you to that." I bit my lip while he looked at mine. "Alright come on I'm hungry and by what Kinsley told me you're not cooking." I laughed and nodded my hair in fairness and we walked out of my room and headed downstairs.

"Are you two ready?" Kinsley and Lucas looked up and nodded their heads and I got my key and locked the door then we got in Tristan's car. Once we got in the car he pulled out of the drive way. "Hurry up I'm hungry." Tristan rolled his eyes and intertwined our hands while I traced over his tattoos.

"Alright love birds where are we going?" I looked in the backseat and told them that we are going to get something to eat. They nodded their heads and I looked forward and looked down to see that Tristan's hand was rubbing my inner thigh. After a while Tristan pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant.

We all got out of the car and walked in but it didn't take the four of us to get seated and once we did we ordered our drinks and the waiter left. "So are we done with your dad's office or do you want to look some more once we get back?" I sipped my drink before answering his question.

"I don't want to but I want to know what happened to my mom and what my dad is planning because he's clearly planning something on Friday." He nodded his head then his phone started ringing so he went outside to answer it. "Enough of the bad stuff what do you want for your birthday because as your best friend I have to get you something and I bet so does your boyfriend."