Chapter 3

Stefan's Pov-

After a long day I finally come home inside to see some strange girl in the couch. She looked really peaceful and I didn't want to disturb her, but then I hear the door open to see Damon walk in. "Hello little bro I see you came home early." Said Damon.

"Yeah I finished some work early but then I see this girl in our living room? Explain to me who is she?" I ask confused. "Okay let's go to my room and not wake her up she's been through a lot these few days." Damon began walking away."Alright." I said still confused.

Damon's Pov-

After I tell Stefan everything about how I meet Nessa and turned her, and getting her in our family. His face was in shock and didn't know what to say. "C'mon Stef say something." I say

"So you found this girl a week ago having a fight with her sister and then she got hit badly and was dying and you turned her and now you say she is your responsibility and you took her in to our family as our sister to start a new life." he said and i smile
"Wow, I don't know what to say Damon are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes Stefan, I mean you always wanted a little sister too, so I think Nessa will be good in our life, just give her a chance. I just want her to feel home and welcomed nicely. Please brother." I begged him. "Fine but you have to give me some time to warm up to her, I don't know how to feel about us having a sister." Stefan nodded. "Alright brother take your time." I say smiling.

We both hear downstairs that Nessa woke up so we go and check her.

Nessa's Pov-

I wake up to the sound of my brothers talking even though they were corridors away I could still hear them with my vampire hearing which I will have to get used to. I get up and stretch to see Damon and Stefan walking up to me.

"Hi you must be my new sister Nessa right?" he asks me. "Yes that's me, you're Stefan right?" I ask laughing nervously. "Yep look I appreciate what Damon did and I am happy to know that your given a chance to live and as our sister, it will just to take me a while to accept that if your okay with that?" he says.

"Yes of course take all the time you need brother."
I say smiling. "I can't believe it I have two amazing brothers." I say smiling and hugging them both.

Stefan's and Damon's Pov-

We hug her back smiling and being happy that we have a little sister to take care of.