Chapter 6

Nessa's pov-

God I hate that I hate my brothers. I just can't seem to handle the fact that my brothers have fallen for the same girl again who looks just like Katherine. I mean why can't they just learn for once and not make mistakes just like last time.

I love them damit and I hate to see them get hurt over some pathetic girl, and now I hate them for not acting wisely. It's gonna take a while for me to forgive them but one day I will, I can't be mad at them forever. They're my family and the only ones I have and I will not see my brothers get separated just because some bitch came to their life. Never will I let that happen.

Damon's Pov-

I walk upstairs and go to her room and knock, I know that she will kick me away but I never stop trying on my baby sister. "Hey little sis can we talk, please don't kick me away this time, I just want to settle things with you." I said desperately. It was quiet for a moment but then I hear the door unlock. I step in to see her in bed crumbled inside the sheets.

"Hey you, still mad?" I ask. "I don't know if I should be mad or not anymore, I hate seeing you hurt and having feelings for Katherine 2.0 it really sucks. And knowing that you'll get hurt just makes me want to kill her." she says in a deadly tone.

Nessa's Pov-

Fine I will forgive them this time but if that Katherine 2.0 bitch does anything to hurt my brothers I will rip her apart and torture her slowly and painfully.

"Fine dammit, I forgive you two but be careful with what you feel about her, and make the right decision without needing to hurt me or Stef in the process. Ok!" I say to him. "I promise baby sis." Damon smiles ,and I smile back.

"Ok Stef will be back later and then you two can talk to,settle things with him as well." he said and i nodded, "Alright thanks brother."

Stefan's Pov-

I come home to see Nessa in the living room sitting in the couch alone. "Hey where is Damon?" I ask her . "He left. He said that me and you have to settle things out. I already talked to him and forgave him, but also I wanted to speak with you." She says. "Ok talk." I say.

"So I really took it personal about your girlfriend, I know that I was a little harsh but can you blame me? I care about you and Damon and knowing that your falling for the same girl just like 100 years ago just freaks me out. I don't want you to get hurt that's all. I forgive you Stef but you have to promise me you'll be careful and make the right decision and be happy?" she says with teary eyes.

Stefan's Pov-

I hug her, tears escaping my eyes too. "I promise little sister, I love you." I say. "I love you too." she reply's.

Thank god Nessa forgave us, I couldn't handle her being mad at us anymore. She is everything me and Damon have. She is our little sister and we love her and will do anything to make her happy.