Chapter 2:

It's the night of the party and you wear this:

You knock at the door and Jack opens the door and his jaw immediately drops open which makes you feel slightly uncomfortable

"Um, hi is Mason around?" I ask nervously.
"Yeah he's just outside by the pool, you look stunning by the way."
"Uhh, thanks" I said walking past him outside. I couldn't find him although I did find someone called Ben Chilwell and he is so nice.
"Hi I'm Ben, are you looking for someone?"
"Yeah have you seen Mason?"
"No sorry, you can stay with me if you want to, until you find him."
"Yes thanks."
Over the next few hours I drank so much and me and Ben were so pissed and we still hasn't found mason. Soon after I realised my lips were attached to his and we were have a full make out session but he was a good kisser and I wasn't complaining.
"Y/n..." I heard someone say. I pulled away and saw a hurt looking mason looking at me.
"Hi mason, I was looking for you." I told him walking over to him before tripping up and falling in his arms.
"I don't think I'm in Ben's mouth," he replied.
"Yeah I know that silly," I said.
"You are so drunk, You will have to stay over in the guest room," he told me.

The next morning, I woke up and my head was pounding.
"Hi sleepy head, I made you breakfast and here is some tablets." Mason said.
"My head hurts so bad." I said holding it in my hands.
"I never knew you knew Ben."
"Ben? Oh yeah I met him at the party when I was looking for you."
"Oh, do you like him?"
"Yeah a bit."
"Oh..." he said again.
"Anyway I'm going to walk home thanks for breakfast it was delicious."
"Oh okay bye." He said sounding a bit upset.
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked looking concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine just a bit tired."
"Ohhh, see you at training!" I yelled when leaving the house.
Training was the next day when I saw Ben, I walked over to him and we both started flirting and talking and I noticed Mason was listening on and looking upset and angry. What is with him.
"Hey Y/n, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked out of no where. "Yes" I said excitedly and we both kissed before I broke away.
"Hey do you mind not telling my dad he doesn't want me to date anyone here?"
"Yeah of course,"
I have a boyfriend. That was kinda quick I only me him a couple of days ago but oh well I really like him. It must be love at first sight.
"So are you and Ben dating now?" I heard Mason ask me.
"Yes isn't it great?"
"Yeah amazing," he said which came over quite sarcastic but I thought nothing of it.

The next few weeks were amazing dating Ben I actually think I love him.