Part 15:

Half way through dinner the tension was high. Mason was griping onto his fork whilst glaring at Phil, who was lying back in his chair smirking. I sat there awkwardly and glanced at Lauren who was giving me a look. Is that seriously all she is going to do.
"Y/n, I know what we should do, let's count our shoulders," Phil said.
Oh god, not the cringey arm over shoulder trick.
"One...two...three...four!" He said now with his arm wrapped round me. Glancing at Mason whilst doing it.
"Uhhh..." I said not knowing what to say.
"I think I'm going to...go," I said awkwardly.
"I'll walk you back!" Phil and mason said standing up at the same time.
"Wow! Y/n you got two boys fighting over you!" Jack said chuckling for a few seconds before mason scowled at him cutting him off.
"No it okay boys. I'll walk Y/n back!" Lauren said thank god. I seriously don't know what I would have done without her. Well I suppose I wouldn't be in this situation without her but you know what I mean. Half way up the stairs Lauren wacked my shoulder, "Ow you seriously need to stop hurting me it's abuse." I said acting dramatic.
"See he likes you, he got jealous," she said.
"Well I'm no-" I began before being cut off.
"If you say he wasn't jealous I don't know what is."
"Yeah, I know it was obvious he was upset,
But maybe he is just being protective you know in a brother sister relationship,"
"Eww, if I saw two siblings doing the same stuff you and mason did together I would throw up," she said pretending to gag.
"Okay fine, he was jealous, I just don't want to wreck our friendship," I said.
"You like him?!?!? Well I suppose I already know the answer," she said making our way to my room.
I didn't say anything not wanting to say the truth nor lie.
"I knew it," Lauren sing songed.
"Whatever," I sing songed back, opening my room and heading inside.
Once I got in my phone was dead so went to charge it by the bed. As soon as it had a enough battery I saw that I had 3 missed call from Emily, I immediately rang her back knowing what might have happened. She picked up straight away.
"Emily, are you alright?" I asked worriedly.
"No," she said timidly.
"What happened? Is it Ben?" I asked.
"Yes h-he ch-cheated and h-hit me," she said in between sniffles.
"It's going to be okay, do you have someone you trust with you? Someone you love?"
Love do I love mason.
Of course I love him.
I fucking love Mason Mount.
"No," she said.
"Find someone weather it be a best friend or a family member," I said.
She stayed silent and all I could he was the slight muffled sniffing down the phone.
"Emily? You still there?" I asked her.
"Yes," she replied.
"Okay I return from Ibiza not tomorrow but the next do you want me to come round yours?" I asked her.
"Yes please. Thank y-you Y-y/n," she said.
"Of course I know how it can be with Ben." I said kindly down the phone. I scrolled through Instagram looking and liking posts that my friends have posted. I went to look on Ben's, when I realised that I had already blocked him the time he did the same thing to me. I sat on the bed on my phone when I heard a knock on my door, I lazily pulled myself up and saw him standing there.