Part 6:

Oh no! Oh no! What did he want? What was he going to say? Thoughts like this kept passing through my mind and by looking at Mase I could tell that he was thinking similar.
"So..." he began
"I don't want to know where you two have been or what caused you both to be late this morning but..."
"Um sir...it is not what it looks like. Me and Y/n were watching a film last night and fell asleep which caused us to sleep in and..."
"Mason I told you. I don't want to know and I don't care."
"Yes but I don't want you thinking that me and Mason had sex!" I shouted without thinking. Silence filled the room. After another extremely long 10 seconds later it was broken.
"The real reason I bought you in was because I have recently been informed by one of my players that Chilwell hasn't been the nicest of guys recently,"
"Ohhhh," I said sheepishly. "Yeah he punched me in the face because I broke up with him."
"Y/n. See this is the reason I specifically told you not to date any of my boys."
"Yeah, yeah I know but you don't control my life!"
"Y/n I'm just trying to protect you."
"What from? I'm not a baby." I said whilst pulling Mason's arm and walking out the room.
"You okay?" Mase asked me as soon as we were outside.
"Yeah I'm fine."
"I know this isn't great timing but you did know that like half the team has a crush on you."
"Really? Who?"
"Yeah. Phil. Jack. Harry k. Ben obviously. Raheem. Jadon . And I think there was a couple more but I can't remember."
"Gosh. Why am I so popular? I can't be that great." I said surprised.
"What? Are you kidding? Your literally the prettiest girl I have ever seen. Your so funny and sweet. I'm not surprised."
"Thanks Mason." I said" I didn't realise you thought that about me." I said smirking making him now blush.
"Ah there you two are."  Dec said appearing round the corner.
"Jeez you two really are in love." He said pointing at Mason's face.
"Your so funny," mase said sarcastically.
"I know. Anyway we are all heading down to the pool you coming?" He asked.
"Yeah just a sec." Mase told him.
"Umm... Y/n I was wondering if you wanted to be my roommate and move in with me. I just thought it would be better and fun rather than living with your dad.,"
"Omg. Really? Yes I would love to."
"Great! Do you want me to come round yours later and help you pack?"
"Yes please Mason this is going to be so much fun. I can't wait."
"I know right. I can't wait."
I got changed into my bikini and headed out by the pool.

This is your bikini:

I made my way over to Mason who was already looking me up and down

"Like what you see?" I asked him smirking.
"Very much so," he said causing me to blush. I quickest pushed him in before running off.
"Y/N!" I heard Mason say.
"What?" I asked innocently.
"He pulled himself out the pool with his abs dripping with water. I glanced down at them quickly and soon realised I was staring and immediately snapped out of it.
"Now it's my turn to ask you. Like what you see?"
"Very much so," I said copying what he had said last time.
"Will you two stop flirting." I heard bukayo saka say from across the room on a blow up unicorn.
"We are not. We are just friends." I yelled. But those words still hurt.
"Yeah, yeah. We all know you two love you each other but both of you are just too scared to ask the other one out." Kyle said.
"I don't know what your talking about." I said.
"We are just FRIENDS!" Me and Mason said at the same time.
"Oh please, look at you."
Out of no where loads of water balloons were being aimed at me and mason.
"They ganged up on us so we created a wall," Mason said holing a blue floaty thing in front of us.
"A shield," I replied.
"Yeah a shield."

A couple of hours later  we all got out the pool and got changed before heading home. Me and Mason both got into one car and he drove me and him to my dad's to help pack my things so I can move into his house. It's going to be amazing and I can't wait to move in with Mason. It's going to be so much fun. I love having a Roomie.