Part 25:

At the end of the game we were both called down to the pitch as well as some other family members to take photo with mason for the news and the media and some other shit I don't really care about. I stood up, grabbed my phone and belongings and followed Liv down to the pitch.
When we got down there I opened up Instagram to post some pictures of me and liv before the game. It turns out it wasn't just comments I was getting. Dms as well. I bowed my head making sure no one could see my tear filled eyes and walked to where the players were.
"Y/n..." Mason said lifting my head up to see my patchy makeup from the tears that had stained my face.
"Are you okay? What happened?" He said putting his hands on my shoulders. I pushed his hands of me and before I could stop myself I began yelling.
"Why do you care?!" I said.
"What..." he started.
"You know first you tell me I'm clingy and I need to back off, then you go and act like nothing happened," I started. I could feel the tears streaming down my face but I carried on.
"You have no idea! No idea what it is like being a footballers..." I said not knowing what we were to finish the sentence.
"I get messages after messages after messages of people telling me how bad I am, how ugly I am, how your only friends with me because Gareth Southgate is my dad!" I yelled.
"Then to risk my whole reputation to the whole world for you, then you go and say the things you said to me this morning. It hurts Mason! It hurts! So why do you care? Why do you fucking care?" I said.
He bowed his head looking down. I turned to leave.
"Because I fucking love you!" He blurted out quickly.
"What?" I said turning around. He walked towards me stopping just inches away from me.
"I love you," he said calmly.
With that we smashed our lips against each other's and an eruption of cheers streaming out from the crowd. We pulled away, "I love you too," I said smiling. He smiled too with his most gorgeous smile.
I put my head in my hands and rested on his chest.
He chuckled before asking, "what's up?" He said.
"Everyone just saw that didn't they?" I said.
"Yep!" He replied acting like it was no big deal.
"You are not bothered?" I asked.
"Nope, I want everyone to know," he said looking down at me.
"Oh...I've really wrecked your day haven't I?" I said with an apologetic look.
"What! If anything you made it," he said.
"So y/n will you be mine?" He said.
"No." I said shortly.
His face dropped, "why?" He said.
"Joking, of course, do you think I will say no to you?" I said before kissing him again.
"Oh and congratulations," I said doing jazz hands.

————————————————————
At last Y/n and Mason have got together. I don't know weather to finish this book here or weather to carry it on so please let me know it will really help.
💖💙🔥💕✨🎁🎊😂