Part 21:

"Uhhh how much did you guys bet on us?" I asked half laughing.
"£200 each," Jack said whilst counting his money.
"What! I know your all footballers and mega rich and that but £200 is a bit much," I said. The whole team laughed.
"What were you guys actually betting on?" I asked curiously.
"When you two would get together," Jesse said. "Why?" Jack asked.
"Well..." I started. "Yeah... um the thing is. We aren't..." mason carried on pointing at us.
"A thing" I said with bunny ears.
"Oh come on!" Jack said.
"Seriously," Dec said throwing his head behind him.
"Well I guess I get my money back," Raz said.
"Yeah Jack give me my money back," Kyle said.
"Uhhh, I'm good thanks," Jack said hiding the money behind his back.
"No! Give it," John said. At this point the whole team was surrounding Jack for their money.
"Umm guys," I said but no one listened. "Oi break it up!" I yelled loudly. Everyone stood still and stared at me.
"Wow, I didn't mean to say it that loud but know I have your attention can you please stop arguing over me and Mason just leave us be and Jack please just give everyone their money back," I said sighing.
"Fine,"
"Come on then let's go! Jack you were the one moaning about not leaving," Mase said from beside me.

We all arrived at the taxi. I jumped in the back and Lauren sat beside me.
"We are going to have to get another taxi," Luke said.
"Yeah," I said looking into Mase's eyes who was standing outside.
"Oh don't worry, you and Mase will soon reunite in a couple of hours," Lauren said to me closing the taxi door.
We were about 5 minutes into the drive when Lauren started asking about the kiss. I knew it was coming I guess.
"How was it?" She asked.
"How was what?" I asked playing dumb.
"You know the kiss?"
"Alright, I guess" I said looking out of the window.
"Your very chatty," she said sarcastically. I raised my eyebrow at her before she said again.
"Give me more information," she said eagerly. "Are you two together, or dating, I mean this is your second kiss," she said.
"Woah, woah, second kiss?" Jesse butted in from in front.
"Uhhh yeah," I said half laughing.
"Well Mase never told me about that!" He said.
"No we are not dating, it was just a kiss, it doesn't mean anything we are still just friends," I said.
"You won't be saying that next month." She said.
"I'm sure he doesn't like me, he would have kissed anyone," I said trying I convince myself.
"I am I the only one hearing this," she said to Marcus and Jesse who were sitting in the row in-font.
"Nope, she's gone mad," Jesse said.
"You don't understand how much he talks about you when your not there, which is not very often because your constantly together, but he always says how hot you look I mean I don't see the appeal myself," Marcus said.
"Ouch!" I said pretending to sound hurt.
"You know I'm kidding, but not about Mason he is crazy for you," he said.
"No your crazy for thinking that," I said watching the cars go past the taxi window.
"Ahhhh...young love," the taxi driver said.
I looked at Lauren who looked at me then I looked at Marcus and Jesse who looked at me an Lauren.
I mouthed, "when was he apparat of this conversation," In which I got three shrugs to.
We all burst out laughing including the taxi driver.