Chapter Eight

A/N-  Minor Trigger Warning for Hysterectomy. (I at least think that should be a warning(: )

| A NEW HANDLER |

Late 2013

The Phantom Fox was in the training room, practising with her bow and arrow. She strutted around the room while aiming her arrow at targets she made appear around the room. She's been at the base in Sokovia for nearly a year now. 

the memories she'd gained months back, had been gone a few weeks after gaining them. Strucker never knew about her gaining her memories, but he still put her through the wiping machine. 

or what he liked to call it, the electroconvulsive machine. It was more scientific, and the soldiers were extremely confused when he would talk out it to the other scientist.

but if the man waited longer than a few weeks, his memories would start to come back to her. But of course, she never told anyone. Not even Wanda, the nice girl was too scared to look inside the redhead's head. So Wanda never knew if she remembered or not. 

while in Sokovia, The Phantom Fox went on a few missions here and there. Mostly assassination. But most of the time she was cooped up in the training room with the two Sokovain twins. 

she couldn't really help Pietro with his super ability, since she didn't have super speed. She did have superhuman speed, but that was just fast than the average human. Pietro could run and it would be like time would go in slow motion. That's how fast he could run,

but The Phantom Fox could help Wanda, over the months training the girl, Wanda had gotten stronger. She still wasn't as strong as the redhead, and never would since Chaos magic isn't as strong as Black magic. 

but the younger girl could put someone in a trance of their own biggest fear. And it genuinely shocked the dark-haired girl learned it so quickly, but The Phantom Fox always had faith in Wanda deep down inside. 

Wanda was a lot stronger than she knew, and the assassin knew that. She didn't know what the young Sokovian was capable of at her fullest potential. But she knew that it would be big, very big. 

but what The Phantom Fox didn't know was, is that the two siblings actually looked up to the woman. Yeah, she was a killer and was a deadly assassin. But she was strong, determined and also warmed up to the two slightly. So she wasn't as cruel with their training. 

"Soldier," Strucker made himself know by walking into the training room, 

the soldier turned around to face the man, and gave him a gentle nod to let him know she was listening, 

"There is someone I'd like you to meet." The older man told her, 

the two walked down the hall to his office after The Phantom Fox got rid of the illusions of her target ranges in the training room. 

when the two walked in, The Phantom Fox subconsciously gripped her bow tighter, she feared what he would do to her. Arnim Zola didn't give her a hysterectomy for no reason.

it helped with undercover missions. You've got to do what you got to do for a mission, right? So by getting a hysterectomy the assassin would never get pregnant. One less thing to worry about. 

but even if Strucker did anything, she couldn't hurt him, he was her handler. Strucker basically owned the woman. He bought the girl for god sake.