Chapter Thirty-Three

| CAUGHT |

Bucky broke free from his attacker, slings his bag on his back, runs and jumps down a level not before he held his hand out and Cassie instantly held onto it. Black Panther slides down the wall using his claws for traction. Backlands at street level and the chase continues. Steve followed and landed rolling along the ground. Gunfire from the chopper tears up the sidewalk. Bucky and Cassie jumped down through an opening and land in an underpass where cars honk at them and swerve out of the way. 

But and Cassie eventually let go of each other's hands while they run through the traffic. Black Panther and Captain America drop down and chase after Bucky and Cassie. A Special Forces Vehicle pursues them.

Bucky runs over the top of a speeding car while Cassie is curing while she runs beside it "Why does it always have to be running. I hate fucking running." She practically shouts out. Black Panther is a few cars behind, keeping pace with Bucky, no even comprehending Cassie. he leaps on the back of the 4x4 that Steve's driving. Steve swerves from side to side, trying to throw him off.

Up ahead the couple reached a fork in the road and faces oncoming traffic. Bucky leaps over a barrier before Cassie, who looked over her shoulder seeing the Black Panter close behind. "Jamie." Cassie called out and Bucky looked back at her "Morobike up ahead." She nodded at the motorbike spreading towards them. 

Bucky sent to a nod. When the motorbike speeds towards Bucky. Bucky grabs the handlebar and spins the bike around in mid-air, throwing the rider off. He grabbed Cassie's waist, pulling her onto the bike behind him after he got on the bike and rides away sending cars careering out of the way. Steve keeps on Bucky's tail with Black Panther holding onto the back of the 4x4.

They all rocket through another underpass, Cassie had her arms tightly wrapped around Bucky's torso. Black Panther leaps off the front of the 4x4 onto Bucky's motorbike. Cassie flings him over her head and the bike leans down on its side. Bucky used his metal arm to stable the bike before Cassie kicked the assailant away, and Bucky straightens up and rides on.

Cassie conjured a sticky bomb in her hands before she threw it to land on the bridge above them and blows up the roof at the end of the underpass, bringing down tons of rubble. Black Panther leaps off from Falcon and throws Bucky and Cassie off the motorbike, making his cherished engraved knife fall out of his pocket. But both Cassie and Bucky are rolling so they don't see the dagger laying on the ground.

Steve swerves the 4x4 through the rubble, leaps out and pulls Black Panther away from Bucky. Steve stands, facing a sleek and muscular Black Panther. Armed police arrive and surround them, guns aimed. War Machine leaps down from above and raises both hands. That's when Cassie spots the knife laying on the ground beside the rubble.

Black mist absorbed the knife before it flew into her hands, people just looked at her with surprise, shock, fear and a lot of other mixed emotions on their faces. Before anyone could take it off her, she conjured it away, knowing how upset Bucky would be if he lost the knife.

"Stand down, now." The War Machine ordered as Bucky and Cassie stood beside Steve who puts his shield on his back. "Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal." Police move in and force Bucky to his knees. Black Panther raises his hands. A cop moves Steve's arms behind his back. Black Panther retracts his claws and pulls off his mask revealing his face. It's T'Challa.

"Wie lautet der Befehl?" Cassie heard one of the guards ask another. And she knew they were talking about her.
(What's the order?)

"Manșetă ei." He ordered before Cassie sighed and her knees were kicked from behind, making her tense and fall forward. 
(Cuff her.)