Chapter Eleven

| SCRAMS OF TERROR |

"Where the hell are you going?" The Winter Soldier tightly grabbed The Phantom Fox's wrist. 

"Well, we've been here for about a day. We know that at this time every night our target goes to sleep with his family. So we go now, kill him and his family. And grab the notebook." She bluntly replied, ripping her arm out of his grasp, 

"Now?" The brunette man questioned, looking outside, 

"Yes now." She shook her head at his stupidity, 

"But-" He started, 

"But what? It's the perfect time to-" She took over him, 

"Well, If you'd let me finish-." 

"I didn't let you finish because it was going to be a stupid question-"

"But you still didn't let me-" 

"Look, cut the fucking bullshit. The longer we stay here and argue, the lest of a chance we return with a 'Mission Complete.'" She nearly yelled at the man, 

"Then be better go then." He hesitantly replied, the fact was he didn't want to think about what would happen if they didn't complete the mission. 

he'd never failed a mission before, and he didn't intend on doing so either. And he knew that his partner didn't plan on failing the mission as well. Pierce was scary, he had to admit, his technique was to place fear in the two of them so they would comply. 

and the thing was, it worked. The both of them complied not just because they were good soldiers, but because Pierce planted fear in the two. 

the two walked through the bushing, The Phantom Fox not making a sound as she elegantly walked through the shrubs. But The Winter Soldier, of course, he just strutted though, not caring about the noise he was making. 

well, of course, he did care. He didn't want to wake up anyone. But he really didn't care if he had to kill a witness. He didn't care how brutal he was, as long as he completed a mission, he was okay. 

the two didn't speak a word as they marched through the campsite and walked up the steps to James Morale's log cabin. Inkey black mist wrapped around the door handle, and the two void assassins watched as the door gently pushed open.

the cabin was very modern, there was a kitchen area, living room, bathroom, even a pantry. But The two soldiers split up, The Winter Soldier went around the house to try and find the notebook while The Phantom Fox wandered upstared and tried to find the bedrooms, 

the first room she found was a teenagers room, she gently used her right index finger to punch the door open wider. The teenage girl was sound asleep wrapped in her ivory coloured blakets. 

soft snores left the girls mouth as she blabbered nonsense in her sleep. The Phantom Fox wasted no time to grab the sides of the girls head and tilted it sharply to the side, 

a muffled scream out of the girl's mouth when the soldier grabbed her head. But quickly stopped when her neck was snapped. 

the soldier would've used a weapon, but that would've meant she had to tare the covers off the girl. The girl would've definitely screamed and it would've put more risk on the redhead.