Chapter Thirty-Five

| THE WAREHOUSE | 

Cassie regained consciousness again, a small groan left her mouth. Her eyes fluttered open again and blinked to readjust to the light. Not that the warehouse she was in was very bright. The first thing she heard was the helicopters. 

She shot up ready for a fight but realised that they couldn't see her. She let out a small sigh of relief before she looked around. She looked forward and saw Bucky has his metallic left arm clamped in a huge industrial vice. 

"Bucky." Cassie stiffly stood up and walked towards the man who was still knocked out cold, "Bucky?" She cupped the man's face, she looked around at the huge abandoned warehouse they were in. 

"Hey, you alright?" Sam was leaned up against the doorframe as he looked at the redhead. Her hair was a darker orange since it was still damp,

Cassie looked back at the man with a nod on her head. "How long was I out?" She still stayed knelt in front of her boyfriend. 

"Out an hour or so." He shrugged as he watched her changed her appearance back so her clothes weren't wet and her hair was dry. He just looked at her with a shocked face with a smirk. "That's cool, man." He chuckled, making a small smile growing on Cassie's face.

"Thanks." She smirked back, turning her face back to the man in front of her she could hear the low groan come from his mouth.

"Hey, Cap!" Steve goes over to join Sam by Bucky who sits with his arm in the vice and Cassie crouching in front of him.

"Steve." Bucky readjusts himself on what he was sitting on before Cassie stood up to just be pulled back on Bucky's lap.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve trusted his two best friends, but after what Zola did to him. Steve just had to be sure it was him.

"Your mom's name was Sarah...You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." Bucky chuckled at the memories that entered his mind while a smile appeared on Cassie and Steve's faces. 

"Puberty hit him like a bus." Cassie muttered smirking at Steve who gave her a 'Really' face.

"Can't read that in a museum." Steve glanced over at Sam who looked shocked at him,

"Just like that, we're supposed to be cool?" Sam was shocked that Steve could trust Bucky just after saying a small memory from their past. But if Steve trusted Bucky, so could Sam.

"What did I do?" Bucky sighed looking down,

"Nothing." Cassie quickly answered while she lifted his head so he could see her small smile on her face.

"I know I did something. It's fine, doll." Bucky looked over at Steve for an answer.

"Enough," Steve replied, knowing that Cassie didn't want Bucky knowing all the people he hurt while he was under the words control.

"Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything Hydra put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words." Bucky bowed his head, resting it on Cassie's shoulder, "Он повернул вас?" He looked up at Cassie,
(Did he turn you?)

"Нет, но я мог сказать, что когда я встретился с ним, он собирался повернуть меня." She replied making Bucky look at her confused,
(No, but I could tell when I met back up with him he was going to turn me.)