Twice - Ding dong

Ding dong~~~ *insert Jungkook's ding dong😂
Twice POV (night but not too late)
Jihyo : Are we expecting anybody? Anyone?
Twice : Nope!!!
Jihyo : Okay someone go get the door because I need to start cooking.. Jeongie.. Nayeon unnie let's go..

The other 6 start too look at each other cause they are too lazy to get up and go to the door.. They start to play 'scissor rock paper'. The bell still ringing but the unofficial match get long..

Jihyo : Yah!!! All of you!! GO GET THE DOOR!!!

The 6 start to running to the door.. They see Y/N oncam (you know that cam on door) Sana open the door and Y/N see the 6 members at the door..

Y/N : Why it's taking too long? I just planning to set a picnic in front of your door *half mad*
The 6 : Sorry🥺
Y/N : Aihh stob stob!! Dont you wanna invite me inside? Where is Nabong Jeongie and Jihyo?
Tzuyu : They're cooking.. Come inside oppa *walk to sofa*
Momo : What brings you here oppa?
Y/N : Ohh.. I just wanna have pizza and chicken night.. That's why I came here, my friends not free, but we're gonna sleepover this weekend
Chaeyoung : Eh! But you only hold beers and sodas..
Mina : Hmmm 🤔
Y/N : The pizzas and chickens in my car.. Go get it...
Dahyun : Why you said that when we already sits... *whine*

Your POV
The 3 girls that cooking come to living room..

Jihyo : Who's ..
Nayeon : Y/N!!! *run at hug you*
Y/N : Oh hello cutiepie *kiss her forehead*
Jeongyeon : Eyyo bruhhh!! *high five*
Chaeyoung : Unnie!!! Oppa bullie us!!!

The 6 member whines..

Jihyo : What do you mean? Y/N ? Girls??
Mina : He said he want to have pizza and chicken with us but he only brings the beers and sodas.. When we asked, he said the foods in the car.. *calmly explain while still playing her phone*
Chaeyoung : But he said that when we're have sits hereeee
Y/N : But I got 2 hands!!! I hold beers on right and sodas on left!!! Do I need to put the foods around necks or I need to put it on my head??? *fight back with Nayeon in arms*

The 6 members and me start our 'little' argument

Jeongyeon : Stop it..
Nayeon : Babe.. *caress you*
Jihyo : STOPPP!!!

Everyone freezes..

Jihyo : Girls! Go get the foods..
Y/N : Here *throw the key car to Mina*
Dahyun : Unnie.. *try to persuade Jihyo*
Jihyo : Nope! No! Go get the foods.. Jeongie Nayeon unnie.. Let's finish our cooking and Y/N set the table..

The 6 members mumbles quitely while wear their slippers.. I just 😛..