☔️Robert X Bullied!Reader

TW: descriptive for cuts, bruises, and blood + Physical and verbal bullying.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANYTHING IN THIS SERIOUSLY YOU ARE ALL GORGEOUS AMAZING PEOPLE AND IM SO PROUD OF U

High school AU again, The hatzgang is a year older than the reader :)

———

I was walking home from school per usual. I kept my eyes on the ground, mindlessly avoiding cracks and sticks in my path. I was tired, I just wanted to get home and flop on my bed. I followed my arm movements with my eyes, watching as they swung back and forth as I walked. There were a couple deep purplish and brown bruises on my forearms and wrists, cuts and scratches on my legs from getting knocked to the ground.

The stupid kids at school never stopped picking on me. At first it was just the occasional rude and degrading remark, but it's definitely evolved into much more. Almost everyday I get beaten up, tripped, and pushed over. I've tried to fight back, either telling them to shove it or fighting back. It never works, even if I get my way one day, it's worse the next.

I sighed, rubbing my eyes. My hand brushing against the bandaid on my cheek. Thinking about it hurt me a lot, I always needed to stop myself from bursting out in tears randomly. Everything they said hurt a lot, to think some people hated me that much. I'm not sure what I even did wrong...

I kept walking, staring at my feet. I felt a hand on my back, they gave me a hard shove, making me fall onto my knees. I could feel the skin of my knees become raw and spilt.

"Idiot." The person spat. "Why the fuck do you always have to be in the way? Your so useless."

I felt tears fill my eyes. I couldn't do it today, I didn't have the energy to fight back.

"Aww.. you gonna cry?" Another person chimes in, laughing at my tear-filled eyes.

I sat on my knees, listening to their laughter and comments. Another kicked me in the back, making me fall forward again. I just sat there and let it happen, usually I'd try to fight back, but I couldn't today. I was too exhausted. So I just sat on the ground, letting them all do whatever they want to me.

"Your not even going to get up? Dumbass."

"You give up or something?"

"Get up and fight back!"

I simply sigh in response to their words. I wipe away some tears and slouch down, hoping they don't get too physical again.

"HEY!" I heard someone shout from a distance. I didn't move, just sat there frozen.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" I looked over, seeing my boyfriend come running over. I should be happy... but i'm nervous of what he'll say once he gets me out of this. The truth is I've been hiding it from him, along with hiding from him.

Robert picked one of the kids up by the collar of their shirt, yelling and shouting at them. That was a change in personality for Robert... it kinda scared me. I backed up away from them, still trying to rub the tears from my eyes so I could see clearly.

Not long after Ross and Roy came running over, which was horrible news for these kids. They were for sure going to be beaten to nothing but a bloody stain on the sidewalk. Robert ran over to me after "dealing" with one of the kids, he held his hand out to me with pure worry in his eyes.