🌙 Dates with them 🌙

First headcanons I'm finally posting! I was super caught up in oneshots, I have so many ideas to get done oh my gOD- Anyway, headcanons r pretty fun and quick for me. So here's these!

———

Roy :

• Roy works very hard to plan stuff for you and him to do. He will plan every moment with you out of nervous habit. He tries to make everything super perfect so your happy and usually overworks himself planning dates.

• His favorite things to do with you are just simple things such as going on walks or going shopping with you. Cafes are a big yes too. He loves coffee. He cherishes every moment with you, so honestly he's good with anything. Whatever involves you.

• He loves Robert and Ross... but definitely wants his alone time with you a lot.

• He doesn't like showing affection in public. He's too chicken for that- but when your alone, he's super clingy. Expect a big, clingy personality change from him the second he gets the courage. But, if you happen to like attention in public, he'll give it to you. Just a little shyer than the Roy you see when you are alone with him. Such as holding hands with him under the table, he'll lean on you and kiss your cheek too.

• HE IS OVERPROTECTIVE. If there's a random person checking you out he will destroy his fear immediately and wrap his arms around you or kiss you. He will let them know you are his. You don't understand the big change at first until you see him try to secretly flip the person off.

Ross :

• He's very laid back, definitely doesn't spend much time planning things. Usually he will just invite you over randomly and things will go from there.

• He is a huge introvert. He really hates social interaction and tries to avoid it. So expect any dates to be in the comfort of his or your home. He still works to make it a date of course, he will give you a lot of affection, it's very easy to because it's only you two! Not to mention, he always goes overboard with pet names, but it's so funny to him to see your reactions.

• Movies together (either at the theater or just at home), Video games, painting or drawing together, and possibly baking. He likes baking because he can eat whatever he made after. He just likes to chill and cuddle with you. Sometimes you'll even get invited over just for naps.

• You guys aren't having dates in public much, so he smothers you. But if you happen to be out with friends, the best he can do is quietly hold your hand. He doesn't talk much around certain people, including his friends he's known for years.. but usually he talks a lot around you when your alone.

Robert :

• He's a big sweetie, he plans stuff, but usually only decides where your going and forgets to plan anything else.

• He likes going shopping, festivals or fairs, out to eat, pretty much anywhere. He calls any outings with you a date. His personal favorite thing to do with you is exploring the woods. Its fun to look for frogs and insects. He freaks out if he sees a bunny, he goes crazy and wants to pet it. But anyway- he's an outdoorsy person. He enjoys going out and gets bored at home easily.

• Prepare to get extremely flustered. He will shower you with compliments and affection no matter who is around. He's always smiling like an idiot when he's in your presence, you will get random cheek kisses out of nowhere and hugs from behind. You'll catch him staring at you often too.

———

OKAY THATS ALL!! I hope u liked this :))

Bye bye!!