Not an update but if you like YouTubers, Joe Sugg, or The Notebook please read

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!! I have a few this to put out there and say, and one thing is...

YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! I read EVERY comment you guys send in, I see all the people who like this book and I just have to say you people are so funny and nice and amazing and I couldn't ask for anyone better to be reading this book! If you ever want or need to talk, just DM me and we can chat. I'm not usually on nowadays because sadly I never have the time, but when I am I'm trying to write new things and talk to all of y'all and you people are amazing getting this book to like 78K reads! In the beginning I was lucky enough to have 100! I never could have believed in doing this and I just was to say; you all make me so happy, and I just love you all so thank you for reading this, and sticking with me through out all like 30 chapters. You guys rock.

Ok now on to YouTubers and Joe Sugg and The Notebook.

So I have the first 2 chapters of my new book called "Forgetting, Flowers, and Scar" up. It is a Joe Sugg Fanfic, about this girl named Scarlet who is his best friend at age 7, but her dad gets transferred to the states and for the Notebook part of it..... You'll have to read it.
But I have been up to (or past) 4 in the morning writing this trying to make it perfect and cute and sad. I use very good imagery so chapter 2 you can actually see the meadow and I'm just in love with it so if I get a lot of reads I will continue that book and start working on my next! Also I may be starting to add another few chapters into her so I'm going to be open for suggestions.

Catch you cuties later 💋
~~~Hannah