Minho imagine for lttlebow

I was new here in the Glade, and I was still a bit curious. I was walking around, minding my own business when I heard a,
"Look out!" Coming from someone, I was confused so I turned around, getting hit by a piece of wood someone was carrying.
I held my head and dropped to my knees.
"Emma! I'm so sorry!" Gally said, crouching down next to me.
"I'm fine." I groaned, trying to stand up, but I fell back down on my butt.
"I see splotches." I giggled.
"Oh god..." Gally panicked.
"Dude... You hit Minho's girl." Thomas whispered.
"You're a goner." Newt chuckled.
"But I'm fine." I said.
"No you're not. I'm taking you to the infirmary." Thomas said, slinging me over his shoulders.

He set me carefully down on the bed when someone barged into the room.
"Oh my god, Emma!" I heard someone yell.
"Minho?" I groaned at his loud voice.
"Oh sorry." He whispered, crouching beside me, grabbing one of my hands. I gave him a small smile.
"Leave us please." Minho told Thomas. He nodded and left the room.
"How you feeling, Princess?" He asked, barely whispering.
"I've been better." I chuckled. He smiled sadly at me.
"Try to get some sleep, Princess." He whispered, leaning down and kissing my forehead. I grabbed his cheek lightly, and brought his lips to mine.

We held into that place for a while before we were interrupted by a cough.
"I heard Miss Emma here got hit and wasn't feeling good, but I see you've got everything under control." Alby said awkwardly before walking out. I laughed and Minho blushed.
I looked at him before bringing his face back to mine. He pulled apart.
"Princess you need to rest." He smiled.
"Stay with me?" I complained.
"Until the end." He stated, before laying in the bed next to me.
I cuddled up into his chest and fell asleep.