Gally Imagine for CourtneyPaigeXD

I walked around the Glade not really knowing what I was doing. I had found out that Ben was my brother, and he was killed the next day. I was heartbroken.
I couldn't cope for a few days but I learned about order. I learned its best to not show your emotions.
I headed towards the homestead to get some sleep. I had stayed up all night doing work.
When I reached the homestead I heard voices.
Gally's and Alby's to be exact.
"It's YOUR fault she's like this!" Gally raged.
"But it's all about order! Gally, we can't have crazy shanks running around here trying to kill our newbies!" Alby said. I realized they were talking about Ben and me.
Alby walked out of the door and left without seeing me.
I walked around the corner to see Gally with his head in his hands.
"Why? Why? Why did I do this to her?" He asked.
"Because you were concerned for her safety." He replied to himself. "Because you love her."
I gasped and he turned around.
"Courtney. I'm so sorry." He said. I walked up to him and punched him in the eye.
"You did this because you love me!?" He nodded, and then I kissed him. "Because I love you too."
He smiled into the kiss.
"Good."
Let's just say we made out for... A while.... ;)