What else?

Hey guys! I was wondering if you could give me preference ideas! I want to know what you guys are looking for!

Do you want a modern day thing? What their favorite foods are? You meeting his parents (if they escaped/lived)? Etc etc.

What would you like?

Also should I take more requests? I may not get to all of them, but it is summer vacation for me so I will do my best to get to them!

PROMO TIME!!!!!!

If you like any of these books/youtubers/Magcon(ex Magcon to be exact) then read below!!!!

For YouTubers:

-- Forgetting Flowers and Scar is my Joe Sugg FanFic which includes popular British YouTubers and some of o2l

For Magconers:

-- Bad Girl! Is my Jack Gilinsky Fanfic that includes all of Magcon and werewolves.

For Directioners:

-- Daughter Direction is a Niall Horan Fanfic that includes all the guys.

For Book people:

-- Quest of My Life is a Lord Of The Rings/Legolas Fanfic that is pretty good so far if I do say so myself

--I am writing another book (an original) called the Call of the Siren. It's about creatures that are kind of mermaids but more dangerous.

PLEASE CHECK THOSE OUT AND I MAY BE WRITING A 5SOS BOOK SOON IF YOU WANT THAT THEN COMMENT!!!!

Also I love you all so much! Thank you for reading this book and getting it to 95K reads! That's insane! When I first started Wattpad, I could barely get 5!!! You guys have changed my life and have made me become a better writer! Thank you! And I love you all.