Waking Up

It had been a week since mother had died. Harry kept commenting to me what had happened. Your fingertips were sparking right as all the ropes snapped. I shook my head. And you've been having more weird incidents! Remember what father told you. I snapped some. What did I tell him? About lying. I'm not Hayes! What are you two talking about anyways? I looked at father and smiled some but swallowed as he looked away from me. Hayes's- nothing. I said and father hummed some, before he pushed off the wall and walked away.

I walked to the new play ground to check it out. Mainly cause I hadn't seen it yet. I frowned as I felt like I knew this place. Hey Dani! I looked at Henry and smirked. Hey. What's up? He asked and I sighed. Tell me more about the curse. He frowned some confused. You wanna know about the curse? Hey who put the R on the toll bridge sign. Fair. He frowned some. Since when did you start believing in the curse? He asked and I sighed some sitting in one of the structures. Since I started getting flashes. His eyes went big. My theory that doesn't include the curse is that my parents actually kidnapped me and changed my name to Daenerys. From what? He asked and I sighed. Hayes. Dani, I need to know what the flashes are like and when they started.

Harry and I were sitting in Father's cabin at the table doing some work. He was at the stove making tea, when I started to get frustrated with what I was doing. I sighed and things came flying off the shelf next to father. I looked up as he looked up and over from the stove. Harry looked up and sat his quill down and stood up to go help father pick the things up. What happened? I asked frowning, Father shook his head. It wasn't stacked right or something. He said, handing somethings to Harry. Father- Harold. Father warned and he looked down sighing.

Dani! Henry snapped some amazed as we walked around. You touched someone who wasn't fully under the curse! Henry there has to be a better explanation for this. I said as we made it to school. Maybe but right now Curse is top explanation. I rolled my eyes some. Wow ok Henry.

I got up that night because I heard something muffled from Father's cabin. I walked down the hall and opened the door some, he was crying. He does that a lot. Harry said who's cabin was below deck. I looked at him. Why? He misses mother I suppose. Why would he miss her? I hissed and Harry sighed. He loved her, we did too, once upon a time. But then we found out she lied. He shook his head. No, you found out. I turned and looked at Harry. I knew, father knew. How did- I heard mother and father talking about it one evening, I was angry and confronted them, I was still angry because mother decided to leave him. So I was the only one who didn't know?!? Shh Hayes keep your voice down. Everyone lied to me! I snapped and I heard things falling or shaking, the very ship itself seemed to creak and groan more than normal. Hayes- what the blood hell is going on out here. I looked at father, his face red his eyes glossy. Hayes? Captain! He looked up at one of the crew members. The waves, they've picked up for no reason. I felt one slam into the side of the ship. We're in trouble.

I was walking down the hall of the school. Our grade had been let out long ago, but I just wanted time to think about the fact I was actually considering the curse to be real. I looked over at the sign up sheets they had for my grade. The one for preforming arts you had to go talk to the teacher for the sign up sheet. I frowned some as I saw an angry Catherine walking up to Mary Margaret. I gasped and everyone went silent when she smacked her. I frowned some as I heard the conversation. Turns out Mary Margaret, had been having an affair. I stepped back slowly and turned away walking to the theater. No one was there. I sighed got saw the Piano something dragged me over to it.