TF|22

Jada -As I was starting on my famous Mac n cheese , I see Lonzo walk into the kitchen

Jada
-
As I was starting on my famous Mac n cheese , I see Lonzo walk into the kitchen .

"It smells good in here ." He announces and I just ignored him and continued to cook .

"Are we really gonna do this today of all days ? We can't take a break from not speaking to eachother just for today and for the sake of the family and kids ?" He questions .

"I have nothing to really say to you lonzo ." I spoke as I mixed the Mac n cheese together before putting it in a pan .

"Why ? I'm your husband Jada ." He states causing me to laugh a little .

"You didn't remember you were my husband when you got Denise pregnant . So , what changes now ?" I question him . He had some nerve coming in here and wanting things to go his way after the shit he's been putting me through .

"Here you go again . The shit is getting old Jada . It happened let it go ." He speaks causing me to turn around and look at him .

"You know what you wanna talk let's talk ." I say .

"Let's do it ."

"I'm sick of you ! The choice you've made has broken up the family I've put together ." I say with anger .

"You put together ?" He questions .

"Yes . I put together."

"Jada you wouldn't have none of this shit without me ! Not the kids . Not the car . Not that big ass ring on your finger . Nor would you have this 16 million dollar house you living in either ." He says as he put his hands on the counter .

"You know what also I wouldn't have if it wasn't for you ?" I ask him .

"What Jada ? What'd I do now ?" He asks sarcastically .

"I wouldn't have had a miscarriage , if it wasn't for you . So , thank you so much lonzo . Your the greatest person I've ever met . I appreciate it ." I smile causing him to go silent and look at me .

"That shit isn't funny ." He says .

"Oh I'm not being funny . It's your fault I lost my child . Not mine yours . Your selfish ! And inconsiderate and I don't know if I can do this any longer ." I tell him before going back to cooking .

"Wait , what you trynna say Jada ?" He questions me .

"What I'm saying is that— Mom I wanted to know if my friend could come over for dinner ?" Layla interrupts before I could tell lonzo what I wanted to say .

"Of course honey ." I smile .

"Thank you ." She smiles before running upstairs .

"I'm going to the liquor store ." Lonzo says before grabbing his keys off the counter and walking to the garage . I swear I'm starting to hate him ..