TF|5

^Jr's Ex , Beyoncé Zavala .

Jr-I wake up to the sound of someone banging on my bedroom door

Jr
-
I wake up to the sound of someone banging on my bedroom door .

"What ?" I yell .

"Beyoncé here ." I hear leo say outside my door . What the hell ..

Getting out of bed , I put on some sweats before making my way downstairs and outside to see Beyoncé leaning on her Jeep .

"Why you here ?" I ask her .

"Nice to see you too jr ." She says and I roll my eyes .

"Why have you been ignoring me ?" She asks me .

"Beyoncé we aren't together . I have a girl , you need to understand that shit ." I tell her .

"Jr you've been dating that bitch for a week ." She says .

"Watch your mouth ." I tell her .

"Or what ?" She asks . She dead ass be testing my patience..

"Beyoncé,your a fucking pain in my ass ." I tell her .

"Fuck You jr. , we broke up because that bitch and you wanna protect her ? Really my nigga ? You sorry ." She Says .

"She is my girlfriend ! You damn right I'm finna protect her name cause she not here to defend herself ." I explain to her dumbass .

"You turning straight pussy ." She says .

"Watch your mouth ." I warn her once again .

"You cheated on me with that bitch and you expect me to not be upset ?" She asks me .

"I didn't cheat on you with her ." I tell her .

"Sure you didn't . You a ain't shit ass nigga . I hate you ." She says and I grab her .

"You hate me ?" I ask her and at this point I was towering over her as I felt her breathing pick up .

"Why you always do me dirty jr ?" She asks me as tears fell from her eyes .

"I give you everything you've ever wanted and you go to that damn school and cheat on me with bitches who ain't got shit on me ! You still love me and you can't say you don't because you have a whole tattoo of my face on your forearm my nigga ." She points out .

"I'm finna go get her face tatted too don't feel special ." I lie just to piss her off . I've learned my lesson already ..

"Fuck you lonzo !" She yells in my face .

"You already did ." I laugh before I feel her right hand connect with my left cheek .

"Why do you hate me ?" She cries .

"You fucked genesis my nigga . You think I wouldn't find that shit out ?" I yell at her and she didn't say a word .

"That's shit you don't do my nigga ! If it was Pete or someone I could probably put it past me but you fucked a nigga I call my brother and you knew that shit , so because of that I can't forgive you ." I tell her .

"But you forgive him ?" She asks me .

"He wasn't In the wrong ! You were . You came on to him because we had just got in an argument and you being petty decided to fuck him . So right now Beyoncé it's fuck you ." I tell her before walking back inside .

Walking into the kitchen I see jada sitting on the counter drinking coffee I assumed and instantly regret remembering I didn't have on a shirt .

"Lonzo Anderson Ball Jr." She spoke loudly . I'm fucked ..

Leo -"Leo I wanna go ride the Ferris wheel

Leo
-
"Leo I wanna go ride the Ferris wheel ." Tai says as we walked around the carnival .

I decided to take her out because lately I've been kind of busy with basketball and we really haven't had the chance or the time to be with one another like we want to .

"Can we save that for last I'm Trynna go to the death drop ." I tell her and she rolls her eyes and I kiss her forehead . This my world .
-
Right now the two of us are eating and just talking about what we were gonna do once we graduate .

"So do you have your top five schools picked out ?" She asks me as she ate her turkey leg .

"You could say that ." I smile at her .

"Well at least tell me top three ." She says .

"Duke , Michigan , and Kansas ." I tell her .

"No Ucla or USC ?" She asks me .

"You said top three , not top ten ." I laugh and she playfully mugs me . She's soo beautiful..

"What's the plans for tomorrow ?" She asks me .

"Actually tomorrow I promised Ashley I was gonna hang out with her and Caden ." I tell her and she rolls her eyes .

"Of course you did ." She says .

"Don't do that , She's my bestfriend ." I tell her .

"Are you sure that's all she is ? You two are way too close for my liking ." She says as she sips on her lemonade.

"Tai please don't start your shit . We're having a good day don't ruin it ." I warn her .

We can never have a good conversation without her bringing up Ashley ..

"You know what , ima leave it alone but just understand that I find out everything and let me find out that you and Ashley got something going on and just know that what we got will be dead ." She says and I just roll my eyes .

I really ain't got time for her shit ..

| Thoughts? Comment and vote .

5 votes and 5 comments .

Thoughts on Beyoncé? You think Jr and Beyoncé will get back together ? Thoughts on Leo ? Y'all think he's really cheating around with Ashley ? Comment and let me know .

Zoe🦋 |