TF|18

Jaden-Coming out of my room I hear the sound of two girls arguing

Jaden
-
Coming out of my room I hear the sound of two girls arguing . So , walking downstairs I see jr's girlfriend and Beyoncé being held back by both Leo and Jr .

"You stupid trick ass hoe." Solai yells across the room as Jr carries her out the front door over his shoulder.

"What's going on ?" I ask .

"You're brother is a hoe who can't stay faithful to one bitch and now that hoe mad ." Beyoncé says unbothered .

"I got you're hoe bitch ." Solai says as she tries to charge at Beyoncé . I'd never understand why girls go for the other girl , she need to slap the dog piss out of jr . Nine times out of ten this whole situation is because of him but that's none of my business ..

"Solai chill let's go ." Jr tells her .

"No let that bitch go , she don't know me I will whoop her ass pregnant with yo baby or not ." Beyoncé says .

"It's not his you groupie hoe . It might be Genesis you trick ." Solai speaks as jr still stood infront of her blocking her view of Beyoncé .

"Both of y'all shut the fuck up !" Jr finally yells out of frustration causing both of them to stop talking .

"Y'all both to old for this shit bro . Beyoncé you about to be a mother bro grow the fuck up ." Jr adds looking between the both of them .

"Exactly." Solai comments causing jr to give her a warning look.

"Beyoncé I'm gonna need you to leave please ." Jr says causing Beyoncé to let out a bitter laugh before grabbing her purse off the counter and pushing past jr as he blocked the way so neither one of them can charge at eachother .

"We'll talk later ." Beyoncé says as she got in her car .

"So you just goin' let that hoe talk to me like that ?" Solai asks jr as they came back inside and stood in the living room .

"You was defending yourself what the fuck you need me for ?" Jr asks as he sat on the couch causing both Leo and I to sit in the living room as well turning on the game to try and be nosy .

"That bitch disrespected me and you ain't say shit but grow up ." She yells as she stood over him and you could tell by her clenched fist she was very pissed off .

"Solai . Sit you're ass down and shut up . I'm not finna argue with you ." He tells her as he tried to focus on the loading call of duty game screen .

"I should punch the shit out of you right now . Why the fuck was she here jr ?" She yells at him causing him to brush her off and ignore her and the next thing I seen was solai slap the shit out of jr causing him to push her down allowing her to hit her head on the coffee table .

"Yo' Jr that wasn't cool bro ."Leo says standing up and helping up Solai and standing between the two of them as they intensely stared at eachother .

"Go upstairs Solai ." Is all jr says before sitting back down as he continued to look deeply into her eyes but without another word from her she did as told . Can I just say that every man in this house besides me is toxic then the fuck ..

Layla -Right now I was cooking for Jordan , we were in our secret hide out aka a fancy hotel in San Diego

Layla
-
Right now I was cooking for Jordan , we were in our secret hide out aka a fancy hotel in San Diego . The only people who knew I left was my mom and Jaden , they're the only ones who seem to care about me in that house right now anyways . The hotel was like an apartment setting almost , it was very spacious and was a two bedroom . It has a living room and a very big kitchen . It made me happy because I couldn't wait to officially have an apartment with Jordan . Just the two of us every night not having to worry about my dad or siblings. I'll be out on my own far far far away from them .

"Hey baby can you bring me another Gatorade ." I hear him yell as he sat in the living room playing 2k as he usually does .

Going into the fridge I grabbed him a blue Gatorade before bringing it to him .

"Here you go my love ." I smile as I handed it to him and he pulls me on to his lap as he paused the game .

"I love you ." He tells me .

"I know ." I laugh .

"I'm for real Layla , I love you and I want you to know no matter what you go through Ima always be right beside you mama . You got my heart and soul and I ain't goin no where . I want you to be my wife and the mother of my kids. What we have I don't wanna lose and I'm not going to but I want you to know that you are loved baby . Ya pops , he loves you he's just I'm sure dealing with shit right now but don't give up on him mamas . He's only acting like that cause he's trying to protect you from this evil world and I don't blame him cause I'll do the same with our daughter . I think you should talk to him baby ." He tells me as he wiped the tears from my eyes .

"I just feel like everyone in that house except my mom and Jaden don't understand Jordan . I just feel like they hate me ." I admit .

"Mama they don't hate you . All families will have problems but to get them solved you have to talk to them about it and if you want I'll be right there when you do ." He says and I smile at him . How could I not fall in love ..

"Who has the best boyfriend in the world ?" I ask him .

"You ." He says in a female voice causing me to laugh . I can't see life without him ..

|thoughts ?? Comment and let me know !

10 votes and 5 comments for next chapter 🥳
Zoe|