TF | 3

^Jaden's Girlfriend , Serenity Micheals .

Jaden Adonis Ball -Right now I'm getting ready for dinner

Jaden Adonis Ball
-
Right now I'm getting ready for dinner . Tonight we're suppose to be meeting my uncle dmo along with my uncle Gelo and uncle Melo at a restaurant just to have a little family time since everyone's back .

"Yo' Leo have you seen my ray bands ?" I ask walking into his room .

"You could at least knock before you walk in ." He says as he finished rolling his blunt and put it behind his ear .

"Nigga where are my ray bands ?" I ask him .

"Bitch , I don't know and I don't care . They not my fucking glasses , they yours ." He says .

"I let you use them though ." I tell him .

"You did didn't you ?" He asks me and I nod .

"Yeah them shits probably in Ashley car ." He tells me .

"Are you fucking kidding me ?" I ask him and he laughs .

"Bro why you need them anyway it's like 6 o'clock in the afternoon ." He says .

"That doesn't matter nigga , you better call Ashley and tell her to drop my glasses off or I'll be making a quick call and tell tai ." I tell him mentioning his girlfriend of 3 years .

"And say what ?" He asks me .

"I'll make sure to tell her that you and Ashley aren't just "best friends" ." I tell him and he stands up and hovers over me .

"Do it and watch me beat your ass . You'll get your glasses back you crybaby ass nigga ." He mugs me .

"Thank you ." I smirk before walking out his room .

"Close my fucking door ." He yells .

"Leo Davante! Watch your mouth !" I hear my mom yell from downstairs and laugh as I continue walking to my room .

Layla Jhene Ball
-
"Caden it's really not that hard to tell me where the good lighting is ." I tell my older cousin as I tried to find a good  place to take a picture at .