TF | 9

Jaden -Here I was cuddling with serenity , her period had finally came and she said she's been having the cramps ever since so all we've been doing is cuddling and watching Disney plus

Jaden
-
Here I was cuddling with serenity , her period had finally came and she said she's been having the cramps ever since so all we've been doing is cuddling and watching Disney plus . As I was scrolling through Instagram I see Jr's girlfriend had posted a picture of the two of them .

SolaiMariexo
Los Angeles, California.

SolaiMariexoLos Angeles, California

Liked by LBJ , B.eyoncee and 3,280 others .
SolaiMariexo | you got me singing love songs ..🧡
Comments disabled .

As I see that I shake my head because everyone knows that jr is a hoe with a capital H , but who knows maybe he'll actually be faithful to her because she does seem like a good girl .

Layla-"J you suck !" I say as me and my boyfriend played 2k in his bedroom

Layla
-
"J you suck !" I say as me and my boyfriend played 2k in his bedroom .

"Layla I'm letting you win bro , hush ." He says and I laugh .

As he finally gave up because I was beating his ass , he turns off his tv and lays down in his bed .

"What are you doing ?" I ask him .

"Come lay with me ." He tells me and I get out of his computer chair and lay in bed with him .

"You warm as hell ." He says as he wrapped his arms around me .

"Am I ?" I ask him and he nods .

"Like you got a fever or something." He adds .

"I feel fine ." I tell him .

"You look fine too , got damn I'm lucky ." He says and I laugh .

"I'm trynna show you off and let the world know you belong to me ." He says and I smile .

"Do it then ." I tell him .

"You for real ?" He asks me and I nod .

"Say less mamas ." He says before getting out his phone and going on instagram and posting a picture of the two of us .

"I love you ." He says and I look at him . That was the first time he's ever said that word and I believe him , more then anything..

"I love you too J ." I smile before planting a sweet kiss on his lips .. He just does something to me ..

| And I oop .. Thoughts ? Comment and vote let me know what's up ! 10 votes and 5 comments for the next update !

Zoe❤️ |