TF|17

Jr-As I was in my room taking a nap , I hear my bedroom door open and close and before I knew it , my comforter was being taken off my body exposing me as I only laid in my boxers

Jr
-
As I was in my room taking a nap , I hear my bedroom door open and close and before I knew it , my comforter was being taken off my body exposing me as I only laid in my boxers .

"What ?" I groan not knowing who it was that was disturbing my slumber .

"Congrats ." I hear from Beyoncé . How the hell did she get in my house .

"What the hell are you talking about Beyoncé ?" I ask her sitting up only for her to throw something at me hitting me in my eye .

"What the fuck Beyoncé ." I say as I hold my right eye grabbing the stick to see it read the words "pregnant" .

"It's not mine ." I tell her getting up and walking into my bathroom.

"What the hell you mean it's not yours jr ?" She asks me .

"You're a hoe Beyoncé you'll fuck any nigga with a d1 scholarship." I tell her .

"I was never a hoe until I met you're no good ass ." She tells me .

"So it's my fault you turned into a hoe ?" I ask her .

"Jr this isn't about me this is about the fact that I'm pregnant and it's yours." She tells me causing me to laugh .

"You've been working on that one all night huh ?" I say as I laughed in her face .

"Jr I'm not playing . I'm pregnant , you got me pregnant and now you need to take care of you're responsibilities." She says causing me to yawn .

"Take two more test infront of me and if they both come out positive then I want a paternity test done now ." I tell her .

"Fine ." She says .

"Let me get dress and then we can head to cvs ." I tell her before walking into my bathroom and taking care of my business , if she's pregnant it's not mine cause I know for a fact I ain't nut in that hoe .

" I tell her before walking into my bathroom and taking care of my business , if she's pregnant it's not mine cause I know for a fact I ain't nut in that hoe

Leo
-
As I was in the kitchen making me a sandwich , I hear the doorbell ring . So , stopping what I was doing I approach the door to open it only to be greeted by jr's girlfriend , Solai .

"Hey is you're brother here ?" She asks me .

"No but he'll be back shortly . You can come in and wait in his room if you want ." I tell her . The only thing jr told me before he left was that he'll be back .

"Okay ." She says as I step aside to let her in . I'd be lieing if I said jr didn't have taste . He always ends up getting the baddest females and that motherfucker ugly so I just always questioned how ?

"Do you know where he went ?" She asks .

"You don't have his location?" I ask her knowing damn well jr wouldn't turn on his location for no girl .

"No . You know how he is ." She says and I nod my head and laugh . Jr was definitely the type to make girls understand that they should never ask him for his location cause he was forsure gonna make them feel bad for asking.. a typical Gemini man .

"Well I'm gonna go to his room ." Is all she says before dismissing herself, she's a nice girl and doesn't really seem problematic..basically the total opposite of Beyoncé aka jr's future baby mama cause everyone knows that boy don't use rubbers , especially with Beyoncé , that's his first love .

As I was in the living room watching ridiculousness , I hear the garage door open and two sets of feet coming from the kitchen .

"Ay who car is that in the driveway ?" I hear jr ask and as I turn around I see both jr and Beyoncé. He's a deadman .

"We need to talk ." I tell him .

"Nigga about what — babe ?" He starts to say but is cut off by the sound of solai's voice and her footsteps being heard as she came downstairs.

"Why the fuck you ain't tell me she was here ." He says as he smacked the back of my neck .

"That's what I was gonna tell you nigga ." I tell him .

"I'm fucked ." He yells to himself . At least he knows ..

|thoughts ? Comment and vote ⚡️

10 votes and 5 comments.. what do y'all think is gonna happen ? Lmk

Zoe🦋|