TF|15

Jaden -As I sat in my room playing madden 20 , i hear a soft knock on the door

Jaden
-
As I sat in my room playing madden 20 , i hear a soft knock on the door . So , pausing my music and the game , I get up and open the door to see Layla .

"What's up ?" I ask her .

"Can I come hang out with you ?" She asks me and I could tell she was sad .

"Yeah , sure ." I say before walking back to my gaming chair as she got in my bed .

"What you playing ?" She asks me .

"Madden ." I tell her .

"Let me play ." She says .

"You don't want no smoke ." I laugh before she does the same and I grab the extra controller off my desk before signing her in and giving it to her .

I could tell that she was bored out of her mind and sad , I mean I would be if I was in her situation . Grounded with no phone ? Definitely has to suck .

"So how's you and serenity?" She asks me .

"Pretty good were about to hit two years ." I tell her .

"I'm proud at least one of my brothers aren't out here being a hoe ." She says causing me to laugh .

"I've never seen the joy in that , having multiple women to myself just never intrigued me ." I tell her .

"Yeah neither have I especially the boys in my grade ." She says gagging .

"I couldn't even imagine ." She adds .

"Why don't you date people your age ?" I ask her .

"Because their all childish to me , I like someone who is mature and strong as well as responsible and smart enough to help me with my homework and Jordan is all of those things and I don't care what dad or jr thinks about him . I plan on marrying him one day and pushing out his babies ." She tells me and I could see it in her eyes that dad making her stay away from him hurted her worse then her watching him hurt our mom .

"Do you love him ?" I ask her causing her to look at me with tears in her eyes as she nodded , as much as we argue I hated to see her upset . She's my baby sister and I can't stand to see her hurt .

"Here ." I say giving her my phone .

"What is this for ?" She asks me wiping away her tears .

"Go talk to Jordan , you have an hour max ." I tell her causing her to give me a tight hug before running into her room . I'd do anything for her little annoying ass just to see her happy .

Layla -As I made my call to Jordan he answers on the second ring , he sounded tired and sad

Layla
-
As I made my call to Jordan he answers on the second ring , he sounded tired and sad . I honestly miss my baby .

"Hello ?" He answers .

"Hey babe ." Is all I had to say before he switched the phone call to a FaceTime call .

"I've missed you babe . Where the hell is your phone I've been calling you ." He says .

"I'm currently grounded ." I tell him .

"Why ?" He asks me .

"My dad found out about us and wasn't too happy , neither was jr ." I tell him .

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble baby ." He tells me .

"J , don't apologize. They can't control my life and as long as my mom is okay with it , I'm not worried about my dad or jr ." I tell him .

"But I am Layla . I plan on marrying you one day — the same goes for me Jordan and I'm not gonna let them get in the way of that , I love you Jordan Lewis . Nothing or no one is gonna change the way I feel about you or our relationship." I tell him , I've fallen deeply in love with this man and I'm not about to let two ain't shit ass niggas ruin that .

|thoughts ? Comment and vote !
10 votes & 5 comments !

Zoe 💋 |