Old man

note: hello to all lovely people who still read this book. thank you for sticking around, i know i've abandoned it for too long and got too overwhelmed with it. I'm determined now to hopefully push out some lovely chapters for the story to wrap up nicely. This is the first "new" chapter after i edited/changed the last two, to for the new directive. It ain't over yet. I appreciate it if you're still here, please leave me a little note ❤️
hope you guys enjoy xx
lets go (:

"Surprise", Brendon smiled big, a little chuckle following his statement. Josh peaked over his shoulder as he stood right behind his boyfriend. Both had just knocked on Tylers apartment door, who had opened it in full confusion to who the hell would knock on his door at 8 in the morning on a friday.

He didn't even really say anything, visibly very surprised by them showing up at his door at this hour. His mind rambled. He had to work at 9:30am? He told them, he was sure he had, and that he would go to them after work and-

"Is everything okay? I have to work, I-..." Tyler nearly stammered. He could only imagine there was something going on, otherwise why-

"First of all", Brendon started as he just barged in, hands shoved into his light blue distressed jeanpockets, always wearing one of his white shirts, one side loosely tucked into his jeans. "Hi baby, kiss me", he demanded as he already made his move to Tyler with a chuckle. The youngest happily obliged, after that quickly pecking a kiss on Josh's lips as well. The latter was wearing his deep blue hoodie with black worn down jeans and a black cap. Tyler loved that combination on him. Made him look soft and safe.
"Second of all", Brendon continued as Josh closed the door behind them. He didn't continue talking just made 'here i am' gesture and waited with his arms open.

Tyler chuckled at this typical Brendon behavior and he hugged his boyfriend tight. "Happy birthday Brenny", he spoke with his arms around the eldest' waist and smiling upto him. "Thank you baby", he chuckled before kissing the youngest again.

"Third and last of all", he then spoke, arms still gently holding the youngest to his chest. "No work today, it's my birthday."

Tyler slumped his shoulders softly. "Sorry, i have to work till 4pm."
"No. You don't." Josh answered with a big smile, pearly teeth on display.
"I-..."
"Surprise", Josh let himself fall onto the couch. "We got you the day off. Because it's Brendons birthday, and we're going on an adventure today."
"You got me the day off?"
"Yep. We asked Kelsey, and she was fine with it. So no worries, she knows you're not coming today."

*

"Can you believe he's that close to being 30", Tyler spoke, the last words pronounced as if it was something horrible. "I know right?" Josh chimed in. "29. Old man." Brendon just groaned semi-annoyed. Not this again. "29 and hot as fuck, you know it", he added. "Now where's my present?" he suggested.

"You didn't get presents yet?" Tyler asked, as if he didn't know Josh and him still had to give theirs. He planted himself on Brendon's lap and had his arm around the eldest shoulder.
Brendon just grinned mischievously and raised his eyebrows shortly. "Well, one.."
It took a second for Tyler to realize what he was aiming at.
"Oh, geez, already!?" He laughed.
"Nothing better than a birthday-wake-up-blowjob baby", he chuckled, ruffling his hand through Josh's hair teasingly. The latter just shrugged silently. "Wow", Tyler answered. "And that on your age. Is there any fun left for us today? Or will you just pass out? Either way, good thing about this triad is that at least Josh and I will still have some energy left to-."
"Don't you worry 'bout that", Brendon bit back but with a low voice, close to Tylers ear, making him shiver involuntarily. Brendon's hand firmly squeezed high up the boys thigh. He then patted Tyler's leg friendly. "Now go get ready, we're going out for breakfast."