Told you

"Okay so since you two are officially my boyfriends now", Tyler started once they had fully woken up that saturday. The bed was warm and comfortable, while outside the wind was howling and it was probably snowing. Tyler was still comfortably in the middle, on his stomach and propped up on his elbows, being watched from both sides.
"Hmm" both Brendon and Josh hummed, acknowledging his comment and encouraging him to continue.

"Does that mean i can now kiss you whenever i want and all that?"

"Well, theoretically yeah"
"And practically?"

"Also yes"

"So i could just kiss Brendon right now?"
"Uhu"

"Do i then also have to kiss you?" He looked at Josh then. Amused and definitely teasing.

"Preferably from my perspective, definitely a yes. But 'have to'... no" he chuckled.
Brendon laughed. "Josh will be jealous though if you don't"

"Will not!"

"Oh come on.." And with that Brendon just pulled Tyler in and kissed him. Like, a serious actual good kiss and Josh just watched. There was something about Brendon's full lips again Tyler's... Jealous? Maybe...

"Okay okay! I surrender"
Brendon laughed against Tylers lips.
"I'll learn, okay? It's a process." Josh chuckled.
"Hmm, training starts now", Brendon smirked and just kissed Tyler again. And much longer this time.

"You're just doing this to torture me", Josh whined dramatically when neither of them pulled back. He got up, quickly grabbing a hoodie and sweats and making his way over to the bathroom. "And that after yesterday", he huffed jokingly. Adding "i didn't even get a kiss for that!", before making his way out the bedroom with a dramatical exit. He heard faint chuckling.

Breakfast was not really his thing, but he was sure he would manage to make some decent waffles. So content, he was just humming a song and mixing the batter, not hearing the footsteps down the stairs or entering the kitchen, so he was startled when two arms snuck around his waist.

"Hey."
"Hey."

"Oh, am i too late to cover you in flour this time?"
Josh chuckled. "Yes, missed your chance."

"I can't believe i get to call you two my boyfriends", and a tiny giggle followed. "In general i can't believe what had happened the last few months." He sighed softly. "So thank you."

"You don't have to thank us Ty. It's not like a favor, we like you." He chuckled. "A lot", he added. Just to make sure he knew.

"I know, I know. Just, thank you."

"Were you upset?"
"Upset? When?" Josh frowned.

"Just now, upstairs. When Brendon kiss-."
"No, Ty, I wasn't upset. Don't worry", Josh answered with a genuin smile. Upset definitely wasn't the right word.

"It's only understandable to be jealous, you know", Tyler continued.
Josh sighed softly. "I wasn't jea-."
"I was jealous too, just so you know. About 'this'. At times i still am." He made a motion with his hands to gesture he meant 'this whole situation'.

Josh stopped and turned towards Tyler who now sat down at the kitchen table, buried away in the hoodie. "Jealous? Of what?"

Tyler shrugged. "You two?"
"Really?" Josh hadn't considered that.
"Yeah, i mean..." he shrugged. "Seeing you all happy together, what you guys have.. its something really unique... So that, and knowing it still be you two whenever i got, or get, home." He took a deep breath and smiled.
"Like the one time after our first date? I watched you two walk to your car after you brought me home. You practically skipped. Then kissed. I don't know, i... i wasn't in on that. I wanted what you guys have."