A little tied

"Okay, Jordan, you know you're always welcome here..." Brendon started, "and we love having you over, and you can definitely stay for a while longer..."

Jordan already started laughing.

"But tonight you gotta go." Brendon winked as he tugged Josh's arm when he walked into the kitchen right at that moment.

Brendon then squeezed Josh's ass in full view. "I need me some ass toni-."
"Okay, okay!! Stop! I got it", Jordan cut Brendon off, totally already getting the point, blushing. Josh punched Brendon's chest. "Dude, don't say that!" He quickly pressed his hands against Jordan's ears.
Brendon shrugged and chuckled. "He knows how it works babe, he's old enough."
Josh stepped away from Brendon and shook his head. "He's my innocent little baby brother", he smiled, "don't ruin that."

Jordan shrugged, laughing as he grabbed a drink from the fridge. "Innocent? Pfff right", Brendon huffed. "I doubt that, you might not see it but your 'baby' brother isnt that baby anymore Josh."
Brendon laughed as he opened the red bull Jordan had just given him. "No comment", the youngest answered, before trying to make its way out of the kitchen.

"Anyway, don't worry. I'll leave you two alone after dinner. Just text me when it's safe to get back."
Brendon grabbed Josh's ass again, pulling him flush against his own body. Josh grinned. "Jeez, Bren. You're like a horny teenager."

The older shrugged. "I can't help it, we haven't properly fucked since the whole thing happened , like... three weeks ago? My dick is practically dead okay?"
Josh couldn't help but laugh. "Poor dick", he chuckled as he grabbed Brendon's crotch and squeezed it. Brendon inhaled sharply while Josh kissed him and kept palming him. The second he could feel Brendon starting to get hard he stepped back and patted his chest. "Don't worry babe, it's not dead." Then he walked out of the kitchen, laughing.

————

It been about two weeks since Jordan got out of hospital, after he had to stay there for about ten days. Thankfully he recovered very well from surgery, but he was still really tired and needed to take things slow. Other than that he had a broken wrist, some fractured ribs and multiple bruises. They considered him 'lucky'.

The worst thing about all of it was that it had been their own father who caused this. There just wasn't enough proof to arrest him, since everybody backed him up.

When their father found out Jordan was still in good contact with his brother, his father had waited for him when he came home from his job that one day. When he confronted him about it, Jordan had initially lied. But as his father got more insulting towards Josh, Jordan had snapped.

And that was it. His father exploded, caught Jordan by surprise as he started throwing punches. He had tried to fight back, but he was shocked and when his father had punched him in the stomach, he bend over and received another punch to his jaw. He fell backwards and that was it. The back of his head hit the concrete and lights went off. And apparently, his father had just left him there. Pretty much to bleed out and die. To Jordans luck, a complete stranger drove by and found him only a few minutes later, calling an ambulance and the rest was clear.

Why their father had showed up at hospital they weren't capable of understanding. Finishing the job? They couldn't imagine he was sorry, so he was probably just there to see how badly injured Jordan was.

It was clear Jordan couldn't go 'home' again. He had nothing, other than the clothes he was wearing and his phone in his pocket.

They told the police what happened. What their dad did to Jordan, what their family had done to Josh. Their history. But their family was well known in their strict religious community and apparently had the police in their pocket. Nobody believed them, and even the witnesses in their street had either 'seen nothing' or claimed it was some unknown person, or even said Jordan started a fight. It was absolutely useless, frustrating and hurting but there was nothing they could do. They just had no proof and everybody was against them.