Chapter 76

Okay, so honestly I thought he was joking but apparently not. Jayce places me down on the bench and turns on the shower.

“Jayce, don’t you think they’re going to get a little suspicious if they come up to talk to us and we’re both in here?”

I mean it was a logical argument, that definitely might have meant something, if he didn’t choose this exact moment to pull off his shorts and stand in front of me completely naked like the fucking star of every woman’s fantasy come to life.

For God’s sake Aleah, close your mouth. He’s your fucking boyfriend, it’s not normal to still get this flustered around him.

Jayce stepped into the shower and turned on all the jets, letting water hit every rippling muscle.

“Are you just going to sit there gawking at me or are you coming in?” He smirked without even looking at me.

You don’t have to ask me twice.

I shimmied out of my pyjama shorts and pulled off my top before stepping into the steam cloud.

Jayce was standing under the stream of water with his large hands steadying him against the wall. I let my fingers follow a bead of water that trickled down his spine and felt him arch into my touch.

He glanced over the my pyjamas laid out on the bench.

“Was that all you had on?”

I smiled. “I don’t like wearing underwear to bed... anymore.”

I slid my hands around him as my chest met his back and let them run all over his front. My thumbs followed down his V until my fingertips gently tickled at his public line.

“You really shouldn’t have told me that.”

Small goose bumps appeared along his back as it was teased by my hard nipples and I pulled him back as my hips ground into his perfect peachy ass.

I needed to feel him. I trailed one of my hands from his hip and travelled around to his hard member, only to find it already in his hand.

He was stroking his hard length as gentle moans began to whisper from his lips.

I pulled him back from under the water stream and slammed him into the side wall. His back hit the cold hard tiles with a shock, forcing him to let go of what he was doing.

I grabbed his wrist and forced his hand back to its previous position, leaning into his ear and whispering. “Keep going.”

I stepped back and watched as his hand slid up and down his shaft, gripping tighter each time. Should this be turning me on this much? Because right now I’m dripping and it has fuck all to do with the shower.

I grabbed the shower gel and let it drip down from the bottle directly onto my chest. Jayce’s pace on himself quickened as I started to rub it all over my naked breasts. I left the soapy lather to run down my body as I torturously teased my own nipples.

I rolled the hard buds between my fingers and pinched slightly, enough to cause a moan to echo around the steamy room.

Jayce’s eyes widened as I let one of my hands run down my stomach to my pussy. I lent back against the glass door slightly allowing him the best view as my fingers spread my lips and began to play with my clit.

I flicked and rubbed at my bean as it began to swell in sensitivity below my touch.

“Fuck yourself.” Jayce’s voice was deep and husky as he panted out the words.

I did as he asked for once and let my fingers slide down until I pushed two into me. I gasped as I hit the spot that sent tingles throughout my body and started to pump in and out against it.

Jayce’s eyes were locked on mine as I saw the power of his lust overtake him. He started to pleasure himself in perfect rhythm with my own movements. The tension in my lower region built and my eyes finally left his as they closed, allowing me to embrace the full realms of my thrill.

Suddenly my hand was pulled from me as my body was torn from the floor.

Jayce wrapped my arms and legs around him and without warning grabbed my hips to force me down onto his hard cock.

I screamed at the sudden sharp intrusion but the satisfaction of having him inside me pushed away all other sound.

I held on tight with my legs around his hips as he grabbed my ass and allowed me to control the speed of our thrusts. I rode his dick furiously, desperate to relish in our release.

He pushed me back against the glass and attempted to take back control of our speed.

“Lee.. you have to slow.. or I’m gonna cum..” He spoke breathlessly.

I didn’t relent, instead sliding my hand between our bodies and rubbing my clit as I continued to grind up and down his cock.

Jayce loses all control as he watches what I’m doing and slams into me repeatedly without mercy. His lips finally meet mine, for the first time since we stepped in here, in a rough and passionate kiss.

I have no choice but to break the kiss as my fingers roll a final time over my clit and I scream from the power of my overwhelming orgasm. Jayce takes this as his chance to stop holding back and shoots his load into me followed by a symphony of grunts and moans.

I stay there staring at him as he pulls himself out of me but refuses to put me down.

He leans into me kissing my neck and shoulders until finally we can breathe again.

“You are fucking insatiable.”

Please don’t forget to vote and comment beauts ❤😁📖