Chapter 44

I pull him into me, wrapping my arms and legs around his body.

He loves me. Jayce is in love with me. I had never even let myself hope to hear those words from him.

He kisses me as his hands roam freely over my back. He pulls himself up and refuses to let me go, his hands grab hold of my ass holding me to him.

He kicks open the door still kissing me and begins walking through the house.

“Jayce, there could still be people here.” I pant, tearing my lips away from his but letting them hover just slightly away.

“I don’t care.” And I knew he didn’t. He would let the whole world see us right now if it meant he’d never have to let me go.

I kiss him deeply. I want him to know how much I want him, how I don’t care who knows either.

As we approach the stairs I move my lips from his to his neck, partially so he can see where he is going but also because I want to mark him as mine.

I don’t know if it’s all the werewolf novels I’ve been reading but I let my kisses trail slowly down his neck until I reach the sensitive area above his collarbone. I start to suck on that spot and allow my teeth to lightly dig into the skin.

Jayce let’s out a moan and slams his hand on the banister, gripping at the wood to balance himself. I feel him stiffen between my legs and I realise how wet I already am for him.

He races up the last few steps and pushes me up against the wall with so much ferocity it causes the photographs on the table next to us to wobble.

Jayce runs his lips along my neck then he scatters kisses along my chest and I emulate his moan as his tongue dips into my cleavage.

He pulls his head back to face me. “I need you out of that dress.” He states breathlessly.

I agree.

I kiss him again but become slightly disorientated when he puts me down and I realise he has completely bypassed my bedroom and taken us to his.

I look to the black silk sheets of his bed. I know I can’t be the first girl he’s had in it. The thought makes me pull back slightly, my nerves getting the better of me.

Jayce sensing my hesitation takes my face in his hands.

“Stop panicking Lee, we’re not doing that tonight.”

I look at him confused.

“You don’t want me?” I ask shakily, my vulnerability at an all time high.

“Oh god Lee it’s not that! Trust me, seeing you come down in that dress tonight has meant that it’s all I’ve thought about. I love you and I want to make love to you but not like this. It’s going to be my first time with you and your first time. I’m going to make it perfect.”

My heart skips a beat. This must be a dream. Real men don’t say things like that, don’t talk like that. He feels like he’s stepped from the pages of one of my books.

I lay my lips gently on Jayce’s as a single tear leaves my eye. He was perfect.

“So what are we going to do if you’re not going to touch me?”

Jayce smirks.

“Lee, I never said I wasn’t going to touch you.”

He walks behind me and moves my hair over my shoulder, I feel him kiss the back of my neck slowly sending shivers through me. Every nerve I thought was dead is suddenly alive with power.

He slides down the zip on my dress freeing me from my fabric prison. I take a deep breath as his hands run from my shoulders to my ankles sliding the dress from me.

He walks back in front of me and drinks me in. I see the desire in his eyes as they run over my revealing black lace underwear.

“What are you doing?” I ask, getting more subconscious the longer he stares at me.

“Remembering this.”

Before I know what’s happening he pulls me from the floor, lifting me high above his head then lowering me back to his lips before placing me slowly on the bed.

I lay back on the pillows acutely aware of how exposed I am right now. My arms instinctively wrap around my body to offer some coverage.

“Don’t do that Lee. Don’t cover yourself from me. Every inch of you is perfect.”

I let my hands fall to my sides and prop myself up on my elbows staring into his longing gaze.

“I want you.”

It is all he needs to hear. His lips meet mine in a kiss filled with blinding passion. I want him, I need him. As his lips part allowing my tongue to tango with his I feel his hands reach behind my back and unclip my bra.

Without the straps it is too easy for him to discard it to his floor. His hands run slowly over my bare breasts sending tingles straight to my core.

His hands rise to my hair, interlocking with the strands and pulling my face from his.

He pulls ever so slightly, lowering me to the pillow behind. I look back at him as he stares into my eyes like he’s trying to memorise every curve of my face.

He pulls off his already open shirt and throws it to meet my bra on his floor, then starts to kiss my neck with such tenderness it makes me feel weak.

I need him to touch me.

His kisses continue getting lower, he covers my chest in tiny delicate touches with his lips until he reaches my nipple.

I try to take my eyes off him but I can’t. His eyes are filled with such pleasure as he sucks my hard bud into his mouth. My back arches into him forcing him to take in more of me. I feel as his tongue circles and flicks at me. He doesn’t stop, he only lets go of that one just to do the same with the other.

I am driven wild with pleasure, Jayce moves his kisses down my stomach. As he approaches the band of my underwear I feel his thumbs hook inside and pull them off in one motion.

I try to hold my hands to my side despite the fact everything in me is screaming to cover up. I have never let a boy see me naked.

“You are truly everything I could have ever dreamed you would be.”

His lips meet my skin again right where they left it. They continue their decent down my body.

I start to shake, the anticipation is killing me as his hands slide up my legs and forcing them to fall open.

He looks up at me - hungrily.

I feel the familiar tingles between my thighs as Jayce’s perfect lips edge their way closer and closer to where I know I want them.

His hands travel from my thighs and push their way under my bum, taking handfuls of the soft flesh and tilting my hips towards him.

I feel his breath lightly fan against my exposed pussy before his tongue grazes against my already wet lips.

It slips inside and starts to travel around my clit. I moan as he starts to circle it in the same way he did my nipples.

My voice moaning in bliss seems to spur Jayce on as he starts to explore every inch of me searching for points which cause me the most pleasure.

“You even taste perfect.”

His tongue dips lower and enters me. My back arches as he starts to push it in and out of me.

As I begin to shake at the sensation he moves back up and swirls his tongue skilfully around my clit.

My hands find their way to his hair and I grab a fist-full in a desperate attempt to regain some of my sanity. Was it even normal to be made to feel like this?

I can’t help but look at him once more. His eyes are closed, his tongue moving like I am the last meal for a man on death row.

One of his hands let’s go of the juicy peach that is my behind and begins to tease my opening as his tongue continues its pursuit to explore every possible area of my clit.

I gasp as he pushes two fingers into me, filling me and immediately finding the spot he knows I like. He thrusts in and out slowly stroking that same spot at each opportunity.

“You’re so fucking tight.”

I moan again as his tongue rolls over and over my now swollen clit and he sucks the spot that makes me want to shriek.

His hands and tongue begin to work in unison both finding my sweet spots. I lose all hopes of restraint and scream.

My hands let go of his hair and grasp at the bedsheets desperate to anchor myself.

I have never felt such pleasure as my orgasm explodes throughout my whole body.

“JAYCE! FUCK!”

He doesn’t stop, he keeps going and thrusts harder and faster. I make noises I didn’t know I could and see stars as the pleasure builds again faster than I knew possible.

My thighs quiver and shake as they spread open even further and allow him to plunge deeper into me.

My lower regions clench so tight it becomes a mixture of pleasure and pain as I feel myself come hard all over his hand and face once again.

Me removes himself from inside me but takes great pleasure in watching my legs twitch as he runs the wet fingers up my pussy touching every sensitive nerve.

I pant, trying to catch my breath as he lays back down next to me.

I look at his smiling  face, he’s proud of himself and he should be. I didn’t know it was possible to feel like that.

I turn to him and kiss him. He kisses me back and I use this as an opportunity to allow my legs to return to a working state.

Don't forget to vote and comment beauts ❤ And just a forewarning - lots more smut to come in the next chapter!