16

Ancheng is unhappy.

Chu Xi knew this very well.

It is precisely because she is very clear that she has to work harder.

Because making Ancheng happy is also one of her life plans.

Guard her, let her face the whole world, let her live as the heroine of cool text.

This is Chu Xi's ultimate goal.

Of course, we are still far from this goal.

Chu Xi's little money, after paying the down payment for the new house, bottomed out.

T City is also regarded as the provincial capital, even if the housing prices have not fully risen at this time, it is quite high.

At this time, the film and television rights did not have the high price later, and they were basically sold at the price of cabbage.

But there is no way, it is determined by the market in different periods.

Although Chu Xi knew that the film and television copyrights would go to heaven later, she couldn't wait.

Only the money you get is real.

If you don’t sell it now, you may not be able to sell it in the future.

Instead, it’s sold now, so you can get familiar with it in the film and television industry.

Then, the possibility of selling film and television copyrights will increase in the future.

Anyway, I write so quickly, one after another, it’s not bad to sign this one first.

There will be opportunities in the future.

What's more, the current film and television copyright is the price of cabbage, but after a few years of house comparison, the price of cabbage is also considered!

Over the years, film and television copyright fees have risen, but prices have also risen.

Therefore, if there are fewer beeps, you can realize the cash directly.

As for the realization, don’t worry at all, just try to write new articles.

Believe in yourself, the literature will become more and more, and it will get better and better.

Upholding this belief, Chu Xi is not stingy with the copyright in his hands.

Anyone who is willing to buy, as long as the editor agrees, she agrees immediately, and doesn't mind the price.

Multiple codewords and multiple output are the kingly way.

As for the price, the editors of the City of Literature check it out, so I believe it won't cause major problems.

Chu Xi has always been a person who doesn't like to think too much.

She knows very well: what you want, you must rely on your own strength to fight for it, rather than thinking about it. The gentleman is magnanimous, but the villain is afflicted. To become a great weapon, one has to mute and work hard, rather than entangled in nonsense.

Therefore, she didn't bother to think about issues that had nothing to do with writing.

Only work **** codewords and write more daily.

At a speed of 20,000 words a day, he ran all the way.

She never stopped.

With her continuous diligent updates, her income has continued to soar.