63

For An Cheng's happiness, Chu Xi is willing to do everything.

Including setting up a company.

So, she really did it.

From registering a company, to running the process little by little, to propaganda on Weibo, and even various recruiting and running contacts...

In addition to writing, she is doing everything.

Yes, "more than writing."

Her writing career has never been interrupted.

A day of 30,000 words is divided into three essays, and each essay is more than 10,000 a day.

It's already her fixed rhythm.

This is the basic bottom line that Chu Xi gave himself.

It is also the cornerstone of her success.

She is not an extreme person, she is not necessarily obsessed with writing.

But she deeply understands:

First, any entrepreneurship is likely to fail. She started her business this time, too. If it fails, at least, she still has the money-making craft of writing articles to ensure the future life of herself and Ancheng.

Second, 30,000 a day is a sign of her diligence, and it is also a "point" that she is advertised and even praised. She has to keep this point in order to keep the heat. The heat is also vital to her future development of the company. After all, what she wanted to open was a cultural and entertainment company that relied on the public's attention.

Thirdly, to say that it is ugly, people are pleasing to themselves. So many people support her because there are so many true diehard readers who are sincerely defending her! And readers will be loyal not because they should be loyal to her since they were born, but because her writing can really bring them happiness! A novel that is both good-looking and updated with a lot of updates, can make readers go to heaven in minutes! This refreshing feeling can only be provided by Chu Xi!

Therefore, whether it is from the perspective of the economy, the popularity of propaganda, or the perspective of popularity, she must ensure that the novel is not updated.

30,000 words a day, lasting day after day.

This is a great pressure for anyone.

Fortunately, Chu Xi has been habitually writing for a long time.

Anything, no matter how hard it is, as long as a habit is formed, it is better to stick to it.

Therefore, she persisted after all.

And there is still some free time to set up a company.

Of course, the so-called "freedom" is only relative.

Actually not much.

After all, with a daily change of 30,000, no matter how you get used to it, no matter how you exercise your hand speed, it will take a lot of time.

What's more, there is no less time to spend with Ancheng every day.

In Chu Xi's words, the daily close contact time with An Cheng is the driving force behind her struggle.

Without motivation, how can you start a company energetically after taking care of 30,000?

So, everything that should be there is.

And still enough sleep.

The bottom line of getting enough sleep is something that Chu Xi will never change.