52

So Yang Ming took out another version of the script and went to Shi Jian.

Shi Jian took it with a smile, flipped a bit, and said: "Okay."

Hey?

Yang Ming was a little surprised: This, so fast? Don't you need to think about it?

You know, such things are generally rejected by actors.

Especially to the queens of their status. Once you have achieved fame, there is no need to take risks on this subject.

Because of this, Yang Ming didn't dare to come up with this version of the script at the beginning, lest the two aunts would stop coming when they knew about it.

These days, he first shoots marginal supporting roles and protagonist career lines.

As for the emotional line, I never decided which version to shoot until I saw Qi Xi and Shi Jian on the set with a friendly and strong sense of CP.

He also came to Shijian with the idea of ​​giving it a try.

My heart still made a two-handed plan: if there is a door, let's shoot the lily; if there is no way, then forget it. Continue to shoot bg. Anyway, the career line I shot before can be used, no matter which version I shot, it doesn't affect.

Originally, he also prepared a lot of rhetoric, trying to convince Shijian.

Who knows, Shi Jian only took a look and agreed.

This promise was too quick, but Yang Ming was stunned.

Shi Jian laughed: "Why, do you have anything to do with Director Yang?"

"No, no."

Yang Ming squatted, got up and said goodbye.

"That's OK. You can do it if you agree. Then, then I'm leaving."

"Yeah. Director Yang walks slowly."

"Hey, hey."

Yang Ming agreed, but his feet trembled.

All this, especially Shi Jian's refreshment and enthusiasm, made him feel very unreal.

In this way, like stepping on cotton, bumping back from Shijian.

Yang Ming digested everything that happened just now, and gradually gained confidence.

Well, anyway, Shi Jian agreed.

Then, there is only Qi Xi.

Yang Ming, who had already "convinced" a queen, consciously had confidence in persuading another queen.

So, after doing some psychological construction, he went to knock on Qixi's door.

Qi Xi was not as enthusiastic as Shijian for him.

Even if you read it carefully, you will find that there is a faint resentment in her eyes...

Hey, it's because of this pit that the director fudges himself into the pit and the crew, so that he will meet the pit-forced person, and then... he was pitted into the abyss.

Naturally, Yang Ming didn't know the origin of the resentment.

He just feels instinctively that the other party doesn't treat him very much anymore.

Well.

Although I don't know why.

But Yang Ming is still acquainted--

Since I'm not being treated here anymore, I'll tell you what I'm interested in first.

"Sister Qi, I have a new version of the plot. Take a look, how about it?"

Yang Ming didn't dare to say that he had prepared two versions of the script at the beginning, so he only dared to let the other party look at the Lily version first.

In addition, the honorific title of "Sister Qi" was used.

Qi Xi frowned.

Some disgustingly took it: "Isn't it done well? How come there is a new script?"

She is really upset.

For one thing, Shi Jian was pinching her pigtails because of her unhappiness, but she didn't dare to be hard-headed, so she could only turn around and get vented by the director of the crew. Hmph, if it weren't for him to save this round and flick himself over, nothing else would happen.

Therefore, all of this is Yang Ming's fault!

It's definitely not the fault of black people who love to drive trumpets.

Secondly, she was really upset about the new version.

This has nothing to do with whether the new version is good or not.

The point is that she doesn't want to memorize new lines.

God knows how bad his ability to recite is as a scumbag who can't even pass the college entrance examination!

For so many years, memorizing lines has been her nightmare!

As a dedicated and desperate Saburo actress, God knows how hard she works!

From the time she first entered the industry to now she has become a sister in the circle, her lines have never been crossed. Others say that she is a good acting skill from the heavens. Only she knows that the so-called "good acting" does not fall from the sky, but is polished bit by bit.

Every time she plays a play, she has to study the script over and over again, memorizing the lines line by line.

And not just ordinary "cooked", but "rolled melon overripe".

It's so "so mature" that you can blurt it out naturally, and you don't need to spend any energy thinking about it.

Because only in this way, can it not affect the emotional performance of the interpretation.

For this, the time she spends is unimaginable.

For example, in the movie currently filmed, it took her many days and a lot of effort to memorize all her lines.

Now, Yang Ming actually said there is a "new" script?

NO!

Qi Xi's first reaction was to refuse.

So, she twisted the book and raised her eyebrows disgustedly: "Isn't the plot very good originally. Why did she come up with a new version?"

Yang Ming hurriedly explained with a smile: "Always keep improving. The script is the same, the more polished, the better."

"That's not necessarily true."

Qi Xi frowned.

"There are also more and more chaotic."

Yang Ming was speechless.

Well, this is rejected before seeing it.

It seems that the difficulty is greater than I thought.

But he is not a person who gives up lightly, so he still persuades in a persuasive way: "Don't overturn a boat with a single pole. Take a good look. This new script is performed from another angle. From another angle, maybe , It will feel different..."

Under his pretending to be mysterious, Qi Xi finally opened the script with patience and patience.

then--

Exploded.

"You, you, what do you mean? This is written..."

She flushed with excitement, but couldn't speak.

"This is about the love of a girl and a girl. It is commonly known as Lily."

A voice came.

Let the two present familiar.

The two looked.

I saw that it was Shi Jian who came.

Shi Jian smiled confidently: "Director Yang, you can go first. I will persuade Qi Xi about the new script."