43

"By the way, let me remind my uncles and aunts, it usually takes about four months to determine the **** of a fetus."

Before leaving, Chu Xi left a few words to An's father and An's mother.

By the way, he blinked at Anjie and laughed: "Is your family Aling pregnant for four months? You know, oh?"

After all, without waiting for anyone to respond, open the door with An Orange and leave.

Shut the door by the way.

The embarrassment was left inside the door.

It takes four months to tell the **** of the fetus...

An Jie is indeed very clear about Aling's pregnancy months.

The main thing is to know the other side's days of each month. cough.

He didn't need to push carefully, he knew that the child in A Ling's belly was definitely not more than two months old.

Because, the last time her aunt came, it was last month...

Everything in the door has nothing to do with Chu Xi and An Cheng.

They don't care.

On the night of the New Year's Eve, the two held hands and walked on the almost empty street.

But I don't feel scared, I just feel warm in my heart, ironing the post.

Naturally, Chu Xi was not afraid.

She was the one who crossed over. How much can be regarded as two lives, bearish life and death.

Moreover, in the original world, she was extremely bereavement, and she didn't care much about being alive or dying. I haven't been scared yet.

But she did not forget to ask An Cheng: "How is it, are you afraid?"

An Cheng looked at her, smiled and shook her head: "Not afraid."

An orange is indeed very temperamental.

She is beautiful, and it is the kind of intellectual beauty.

This smile is enough to make the whole cold night bloom in spring.

Chu Xi was dizzy for a moment.

And equally dazzled, there is An Orange.

Chu Xi at this moment is also beautiful.

The beauty is so beautiful that An Cheng can't look away.

At the same time, such Chu Xi is kind and reliable.

Her performance in Anjia just now, and all her previous performances, made An Cheng deeply aware of the reliability of the people in front of her.

That is someone who can really make her rest assured to rely on her for life.

She is also willing to work hard to cherish her life.

At this moment, the two people looked at each other with only eager obsession in their eyes.

Finally, Chu Xi was the first to react.

"Well, I think we should find a place to stay first? It's not safe outside."

Although An Cheng said he was not afraid.

But Chu Xi was afraid.

She was afraid of what happened to Ancheng.

No one knows the charm of Ancheng better than her.

Everyone has returned home for this new year.