Chapter Six: More Sex..Less Talk

As You and Alcina sat down in the dinning room, as the daughters joined in.

"So it sound like the incantation worked...are you pregnant mother!" Daniela said, as Alcina chokes on her drink as she chuckles.

"No dear, I am not pregnant and we just started." Alcina smiles as she pats Daniela's head

"Dammit!" Daniela sigh

"It's going to take at least a week or two for your mother to feel the symptoms of being pregnant...if she knows what they are!" You questioned Alcina.

She tells you that she'll ask Donna later about it, after everyone finish their breakfast. The girls went out to do their usual hunting game in the woods, as for you and Alcina...the incantation spell was working quite good! As you both made out hard in the library....

"Love...give it to me...NOW!" Alcina rips yours pants off.

She pushes you onto the chair, that's sitting in front of the fire place. As she lifts up her dress, taking off her underwear and sitting on top of your friend!

"Love—" Alcina covers your mouth.

"More sex...less talk!" She places your friend in a familiar area of hers!

"MMHHMM!" You moaned into her hand as you gripped her hips down hard onto your friend.

"FFFUUCCKK!" Alcina grinds down hard. As she takes all of the friend as she bites your other side of your neck.

You removed her hand and grip the back of her hair as she was still drinking your blood.

"Second round!" You thrust into her as she pulls away from you! She glares into your eyes as you kissed her hard.

"I'm just...horny for you!" She moans.

You took off her dress completely as you bit onto her breasts. You held her close as you made her laid down onto the ground. As you thrust hard, she moans so beautiful that you it made you thrust harder inside of her!

"You make me hard!" You whispered into her ear.

"You make me wet—FFFUUCCKK!" She flips you onto your back as she did earlier in the tub!

She leans down when she touches your chest and groping. As you looked into her eyes, you seen that she was hungry for the lust was taking over her! You don't care for it, you were determine to give her a child that you and her desperately want!

"AAAHAHAA!" Alcina cries out as she holds your legs as she takes your friend all the way in.

"FUCK I LOVE THIS!" She tells as you pulled yourself up too her body.

"ITS A...ITS A ADDICTION!" You tell her. She uses her claws to dig into your back as you bleed. You didn't care for the pain you're already used to it!

As you thrust harder and harder inside of her, you sense her heart racing fast as well as her breathing. Decided to take it slow as she was gasping she smiled as you read her mind!

"Thank you love, fuck...this is so good!" Alcina cries as you wipes away her tears.

"Just know that I truly do love you and I want to have this baby with you...I'm going to give it to you like I said and I'm going to keep saying it until this friend leaves!" You tell her as she kisses you in wraps her arms around you.

You thrust a little slow as you both wanted it to last a little bit longer!
Few minutes later, you both just sat there in the same position...holding each other as you were sweating and softly kissing.

"I can already see us having our child!" Alcina leans in.

She notices your eyes turned white, as you had a vision.

"Do you see our child? Are they safe and alive!?" She questioned you.

You snapped out of it as in fact you did see a small little hand or two but this time your visions were only short and so quick.

"I saw a little hand, but that's it, for some reason it only lasted for like seven seconds!" You were sad, you wanted to see more of the possibly of your guys future child.

"At least we're doing this right and I'm sorry if I'm going to be asking you to pleasure me my dear." Alcina said, "I think it's side effect from spell! And who knows you might even have this, if I remember from the book!" She added.

"Maybe...and I don't care if you're in the mood, I'll give it to you!" You mentioned as she grips the back of your hair.

"Really?" She kisses You

"Another round i guess!?" You chuckled as you felt your friend getting happy.

"Yes my love!" Alcina pushes you down as you both made out.

Few hours went by, the girls returned from the hunting game, and you and Alcina were in the dining room waiting for dinner.

"Hello girls!" You said!

The daughters greeted you and Alcina , as they explained their game that they were doing.
After dinner is over, you and Alcina had a quickie in the bathtub, and then after that you guys got dress into your nightgowns as you spooned Alcina in the bed.

~Time Skip~

A week goes by as you and Alcina kept pleasuring each other, you were feeling more of the side effects that Alcina explained to you when in the library!

You seen that Alcina wasn't in the bed, you followed her lavender perfume which led to the study room. You open the door quietly as you seen her reading her PaperWorks from her winery business.

"Hello Y/n" Alcina turns around amd smiles at you.

"Hello...beautiful!" You walked over and started to kiss her neck.

She felt you touching her shoulders and side arms. Your friend was feeling happy, as you felt was she was feeling when it hit her hard.

"Love...you're having the side effects!" Alcina laughs as she stands up and leans against the desk.

"Yes I am...and I am trying to control it right now!" You bet your bottom lip as her lavender perfume drove you crazy.

"Don't control it...it's quite hot that your friend is happy and I'm ready for you!" Alcina lifts up her dress as she was already wet!

"Blessed be this moment!" You leaned into her neck as you slowly start kissing her.

She grips and takes off your shirt as you slowly unbutton your pants. She actually leans you onto the desk and she's on her knees. Alcina starts pleasuring you as she moves her head back-and-forth!

"Alcina..." You moan as you gripped the back of her hair.

You stop her, as you pulled her and laid her onto her stomach...

~~
Sorry to make you all horny...I am ashamed of myself. But I hope you all like this story!