Chapter TwentyOne: Rebirth

Three weeks after the death...Alcina has been in her room since that day. The five children came in quietly and saw their mother sitting on the bed with her head between her legs.

"...mother..." Catalina softly calls out. Alcina looks up as She sees her children standing there as their eyes were already puffy and red.

"...hello kids..." Alcina voice was low. The children crawled onto the bed as they hugged her.

"Mother...I know you don't want hear it but...Y/n did it out of love! They told us that they would died for us! Y/n wanted us to live!" Bela said as she kisses her mother's cheek.

"It's true mother, now come please...we need you and if Y/n was here, they would've picked you up and thrown you in the tub...because you stink!" Daniela giggles.

Alcina let's out a small chuckle because she knows You would do that to her! She looks at her children as her eyes began to water. She opens her arms and she hugs all five of her children!

"I-I..love you all...so much!" Alcina cries in between her words.

Then all of a sudden her siblings came in, they haven't seen or heard anything back from her in weeks. They were getting worried.

"Oh my lanta...you stink sis!" Karl plugs his nose, "And I thought Moreau and his placed smelled bad!" He added as he chuckles.

"You're rude as hell!" Moreau snarled at Karl.

Alcina giggles then she decided, she needed to get some fresh air and live life to the fullest, even if her lover wasn't here.

"Let me shower and I'll met you guys down in the dinning room" Alcina smiles at them.

As the Lords and the children left, she takes a shower, she thought about how she met You. And how quickly she feel in love with you and you dorky personality. She gets out and looks at her white dress as it still had six flowers, five flowers of her children and one flower of you.

"I think I'm gonna wear something different today!" Alcina tells herself as she goes to the closet finding something else to wear.

~Shortly Time Skips~

The lords and the kids were sitting at the table waiting for Alcina to arrive. Until the slide doors open and that grabs everyone's attention as they look, their eyes widen, as their mouth dropped after seeing Alcina.

"Mother?!"
"Alcina?!"

Alcina was wearing a red velveteen tailcoat with black leather gloves, pants and red velveteen knee high boots.

"I just wanted to try something new and also—" Alcina gets cuff off by a gaint shake of the outside.

Everyone jumps as they all headed outside, they opened the doors and saw the three dark Lord's standing outside.

"Hello Lords, do you shake my castle?" Alcina asked as she was frighten.

"Hello Lords, Alcina Dimitrescu...would you come coming up we must talk to you in private!" Papa Legba asked as all three of them bowed.

Alcina comes up to them, she bows and then they smiled at her with joy.

"We've been watching all of you, especially you, my dear Alcina...you heart is filled with sorrow! We know that you miss and love Y/n so much!" Hekate tells her, "I see them right now...do you still have their ashes?" She added

Alcina nodded as she asked one of the girls to go bring the ashes. They leave, then Alcina notices Marie Laveau brung out a empty jar as Papa Legba signals the twins to come over.

"Children and Alcina I need some blood from you three!" Marie asked the three as they laid out their palms facing up. Hekate cuts their hands as blood was running down their palms into the jar. The daughters came back with the ashes of Y/n.

"Thank you darlings! This will do the trick!" Legba pours the ashes without letting any fall onto the ground as it flows into the blood jar.
Marie sits down as she places the jar down in front of her and the others, everyone sees Hekate and Maries arms up in the air.

The gates of hell

We call the fire, earth, wind and water

We call the north, east, south and west

From the depths of the darkness, bring forth Y/n into the light of this world

By the bloods of the three Dimitrescu members

Make three as one

As the person we call being forth our youngling to back to this world.

The Three dark lords looked at each other as they decided to help with the ritual. Hekate went first since she had the dagger.

I Hekate, the chief, protecter goddess presiding over magic and spells, I thee summon Y/n Dimitrescu

She cuts her hand and pours it in the jar

As I Marie Laveau, Voodoo queen of New Orleans, healer of the sick, extending altruistic gifts to the poor, and overseeing spiritual rites. I summon thee Y/n Dimitrescu

She cuts her hand after she follows Hekate step.

And I Papa Legba, The god of the West African and Caribbean Voodoo. I summon thee Y/n Dimitrescu

He cuts his hand into the jar.

The sky turned dark as the wind blew hard and fast. The three girls held each other for warmth as Karl covers them with his coat. Donna and Angie held each while holding Moreau hand. The twins held onto their mother, as Alcina held them tightly.
The dark purple smoke rises from the jar as it grew, everyone looked away as it went from dark purple to bright white.

Everything stops, Cezar and Catalina peek as they see someone they know. Their eyes widen and mouths dropped, Alcina looks away as she felt her chin being lifted upwards.

"Hello Love!"

Alcina froze as she sees that You have returned, the three daughters looked as they scream.

"YY/NN!!" The three girls came running up as they jumped onto you. Even the twins joined too.

"Holy shit Y/n, you're back from the dead!" Karl claps as he hugs you. Donna, Angie and Moreau followed.

The three dark lords looked at this family, you bowed and bless them for bring you back.

"What happened to the deal...what happened to Miranda?" Bela asked.

"She no longer exists in this world, and after seeing what your mother was going through...we wanted to cheer her up!" Hekate said, the the other nodded.

You went over to Alcina as you pulled her in for a long passionate kiss. She wraps her arms around you as you heard her crying while kissing you.

"I...miss...you...so...much!" She kisses after each words.

"I miss you and everyone so much!" You held her tightly.

The dark lords mention that this is the only chance you'll ever get for all eternity. They waved their goodbyes as they disappeared, everyone went inside, You began to explain what it was like on the other side. Alcina holds your hand all the way through til bedtime.

~~
Next chapter is going to be the last one! I'll make it have a good ending!