Chapter Twenty: Battle PT2

As soon as everyone heard what you had said, Alcina slaps your face and begins to cries.

"I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DID THAT...BUT YOU SHOULD'VE TALK TO ME FIRST OR NOT MADE THE DAM DEAL! BUT NO, YOU KEPT IT A SECRET!!" Alcina shouted at you while wiping her tears.

"I wanted to tell you yesterday but shit hit the fan!" You said to her.

Papa Legba and Marie Laveau got in between you two as you both needed to focus on the plan. Marie and the girls took Alcina to another room while Papa Legba made you sit down.

"My dear, it's not you to make a deal with your son, why is that?!" Legba asked.

"Well months ago, when Cezar first got his abilities...he has told me of a vision...of him killing of us and dying in a field!" You said, "And I have to confess to make to you...I'm not Y/n! I'm actually Cezar!" Cezar reveals himself in-front of Legba.

Legba was extremely surprise. Cezar explain that he used his clone ability to switch him and Y/n, next Bela comes in and sees that Cezar changed.

"You told Papa Legba!" Bela pinches the bridge of her nose. Cezar nodded as he stood up to hug her!

"You knew too, darling?!" Legba questioned her. 

Bela nods to him, as she's explains that she's the only one that knows about Y/n and him switching.

Cezar senses the lords coming back. Papa Legba said he'll keep it a secret as Cezar changes back into Y/n.

"My love, I'm sorry that I slapped you but I am still angry at you!" Alcina said

"Now, I think we should get going with the plan! We must hurry!!" Hekate warns them as she has goosebumps all over her body!

Everyone was getting ready to fight, Cezar looks at Bela and Legba as they both nod.

~Mirandas place~

"Catalina?" Cezar said as he looks at his sister as he sees Catalina was tied onto a table.

"Cezar! PLEASE HELP ME, SHE GOING TO KILL ME!!" Catalina cries out.

Miranda comes in with William next to her! He sees that Cezar is finally awake as he snarls at him.

"Miranda please take me...instead of my sister!!" Cezar pleads to her, "Only take me and let her live, William said that you actually wanted me!" He added.

Miranda glares at her lover, she was extremely pissed at him for telling Cezar. She uses her powers to lift William in the air as he was choking.

"My love—WHY?" William gasp.

"You told this boy! Which I specifically told you not to say anything!" Miranda grips his throat tighter.

Cezar looks at his sister as he uses his powers to untie her while Miranda was distracted. Catalina finished uniting herself as she runs quietly! William tries to tell Miranda that Catalina was free but it was too late, Miranda snapped his neck as he falls to the ground.

"Now where was I...oh yes, I was going to kill your sister!" Miranda smiles at Cezar and she looks back as Catalina was gone.

"Now it's you and me!" Cezar tells her. Miranda looks back at him with rage as she brings him to the table!

Miranda ties him onto the table and does the experiment on him. Cezar screams in pain as he was awake during the surgery. Miranda didn't care as she listens to him crying.