Chapter TwentyTwo: Perfect Life

You decided to take your kids and your beautiful wife to the flower field again. Even the other lords came as they wanted to have a picnic with the kids. Even Peter, he came as he devoted his life to the Lord's.

"Ren...can we play hide and go seek? Now since we have everyone here, you and mom can't use your powers!" Catalina said to you.

(Ren is a non-binary term for parent)

Then Alcina comes walking up in her sundress while her hair fully down.

"Fine...that means you can't use your powers to disappear when Y/n or I are seeking!" Alcina smiles as she glares at Catalina.

You just chuckled as Catalina stumped her foot onto the ground like a little toddler. She agrees, as Cezar also agreed, as the three other lords came and agreed to be powerless in the game.

"Dani, Angie, Cass, Bel! Do you guys wanna play?" You shouted as they all appeared, and Angie was on Daniela's shoulder.

"OH YES!!" All four girls said as once.

You looked over at Peter and asked if he wanted to play, he just shook his head as he was finishing a small project that him and Karl decided to bring to the picnic.

Then Alcina and You both turned around and started counting to 10.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Moreau waddles away, Donna freaks out as she decided to run and climb a tree. Angie joined her. The twins decided to use their powers and disappear. The three girls also use their powers as they went with the twins. Karl chuckles as he runs like hell.

You looked over at Alcina, she looks back at you as she smiles and shakes her head.

"Didn't we just agree not to use our powers and for them not to use theirs?!" Alcina giggle quietly at you.

"I mean it's part of who they are and you know for damn fact that Catalina was lying!" You chuckled and proceed account

Six...

Seven

Eight...

Nine...

You peeked out as you looked at Alcina, you nodded and she agrees. That you both will use a little bit of your powers.

TEN...

"READY OR NOT! HERE COMES THE DIMITRESCU SEEKERS!" You and Alcina both shouted.

You didn't say a single word as you stomped your foot onto the ground and using your powers to located the heart beats.

Alcina only listens as she hears a beat song heart not that far. You give your wife a kiss, you both went your separate ways.

~Alcina~

"Donna...I know you're around here, I can sense your heart beating!" Alcina covers her mouth as she was trying to stay quiet.

"CAT SAID NO POWERS!" Angie shouted out of nowhere. The Alcina heard three small little giggles near by.

"GREAT JOB ANGIE!"
"GIRL IMMA DUCK TAPE YOUR MOUTH!"
"GUYS!!"

The three daughters all shouted at once and then it was quiet. Alcina starts laughing crazy as she sees a blonde hair out of a bush.

"Bela...I FOUND YOU!" Alcina yanks Bela out of a bush.

Bela whines that she got caught first, then she decided to eat out her sisters as she points to their directions.