Chapter Fifteen: You Again

As you and the children ran upstairs to see what happened, you saw your family laying on the floor sleeping. You ran towards Alcina as the children went to check on the lords.

Hear my voice

Your bodies are light as a feather

Your eyes feel lighter

Feel your heart pumping throughout your bodies

As the warm of my voice is the sunlight

I wake you all from a deep slumber

After saying the incantation, everyone slowly open their eyes as they were confused on what happened. Alcina woke up in your lap as she sees you and the kids were safe.

"Y/N! KIDS!!" Alcina grabs you as she kissed you. You smiled as you felt her warmth of her lips, then Cezar sees a vision of Miranda...

I'll get you and Catalina...soon...and Cezar, you're very powerful, more powerful then Y/n and the lords combined as one!

~Three Weeks Later~

You and Alcina had hired new maidens, you begin to tell them the rules of Castle Dimitrescu. Then one of the maidens raised her hands.

"Lord Y/N?" The maiden said

You turned around as you smiled.

"You have a question, Maiden?" You said as you lean downwards.

"Is it true you have twins? A boy and a girl!" The maiden asked

You nodded your head for yes, as the maiden and her two friends smiled more as they see the twins walking with the three daughters.

"Children, come here and meet the new maidens!" You called them over. As the walked over.

You looked at the corner of your eye, the maiden and two more looking at the twins with joy and smile. As all of them bowed in respect.

"Hello new Maidens, welcome to Caslte Dimitrescu, I'm Cassandra, I'm the oldest!" She said

"I'm Bela, the second oldest, and this is Daniela, the third oldest!" Bela added, as Daniela spoke

"And these are the twins, Cezar and Catalina, the youngest siblings in our family!" Daniela said, and the twins smiled and wave.

As the maidens said their hellos, you told Cassandra to show them their rooms as they were about to clean for the lords, who are coming later for dinner.

"Bela and Daniela, I want you both to watch those three particular maidens! She and her two friends, they seem...different!" You told them as they nodded.

As they left, the twins came up too you.

"Would it be okay if Cat and I go out to train in the courtyard?" Cezar asked as Cat smile with joy

Everyone of the Lords were still on high alert with Mother Miranda, you told them yes but as long as you're watching them as they practice.

"Okay then, let's go!" Cat (Catalina) said as she vanishes and Cezar followed her.

As you finally made it to the courtyard. You sat on the stairs as you seen the twins practicing fighting with each other.