One hell of a morning.

I'm in the shower.

Today was our third anniversary and I had gotten him a very durable and very pretty blue marble themed mug. It's incredibly durable because he keeps accidentally breaking all of his other mugs.

He got me a nice new dress. It's sort of like my dress with the pleated skirt and no shoulders, long sleeves and bare back, but the sleeves are flowey and a Bit long and theres a pleated sort of frill along the rim of the top of the dress and the edges of the bare back. It's also slightly glittery and super cute and my new favourite.

As it's our anniversary, I had put two glasses of wine on the kitchen counter, along with the bottle.

I look out of the shower and realise that I didn't bring a towel in with me.

I leave the bathroom and go into the washroom and find a towel in the dryer so I put that around my waist and when I leave the room, Sam is at the door and he looks a little surprised.

"I was not expecting to come in and see you walking out the bathroom and down the hall naked."

I chuckle, "happy anniversary to you too love."

He chuckles with me and I go over and kiss his cheek.

I then lead him into the kitchen and we cheers to our anniversary. We actually got married exactly a year after we met. So whenever we cheers, we cheers to the future like we did on the very night we met.

He kisses me and holds me close.

"The kids are sleeping at their friends?" I hint.

He smiles and chuckles, "you little minx!"

I kiss him softly, "well, why don't we? It'd be a good way to spend the last half an hour of our wedding anniversary."
"That is a good way to do so, you're right."

"Then let's do it." I kiss his neck, "let's have fun."

He puts his hand on my hips and I unbuckle his belt.

We go into the living room and by the time we're on the sofa, we're both undressed.

My skin tingles in the areas he brushes his hands against and he's so loving and gentle and loves to explore.

He tastes like wine and he smells like coffee and it all goes together in a warm fuzz of a calm evening with drinks and cherry pie by a fire.

His fingers graze my hips as he whispers sweet nothings to me.

He's so beautiful and endearing and eventually we're just laying together.

I grab the blanket from the end of the sofa lay it over us both.

I kiss him softly on the lips and gaze lovingly into his dark eyes.

He smiles and puts his forehead against mine and we swiftly fall asleep...

I wake up to a banging knock on the door Sam grabs a hold of me when I almost fall off the sofa.

I kiss his cheek, "thanks love."

I get up and go to the laundry room.

I put on a pair of my boxers and the first shirt I grab.

It turns out to be one of Sams and I just roll with it.