Lies

When I eventually come to, I find myself in a hospital bed.

I sit up and yawn. I'm no longer boiling hot, and I can breathe clearly.

My doctor walks in and so does my father.

"Hello, D.J, how are we feeling?"
"Not boiling Hot, and... and I can breathe clearly."
"Well, it's all thanks to your dad!yesterday morning, he healed you completely! And then you slept into today. The important thing is, you're alive."

A couple of officers walk in, "Mr Callas?"
"Hello?"
"We find it really hard to believe, but Miss merth, the woman who was poisoning you, accused you of rape."
"And when did I apparently rape her?"
"Yesterday."
"Well, The day before the day before yesterday, I came here because the poison was boiling my blood. The next day was only supposed to be a check up, they decided to remove as much cancer as they could and they put me in a freezing room to keep my body temperature low, so that I wouldn't explode, and yesterday morning, I woke up, not able to breath and ended up coughing and throwing up a bunch of cancer and blood and passed out and slept the rest of the day."
"Yeah, that's what I thought. So. She's either lying about being raped, or she's lying about who did it. And we've narrowed down that it wasn't you. We've also narrowed down that it wasn't Sam, because Chloe said she never sees him. He's either at work with us, or in the kitchen or his room. It also isn't mason or joe because they've spent the last week at the station with us, and haven't gone home once. We'll interrogate the staff. And we'll arrest Chloe for attempted murder. Because she technically was because she had poisoned you and admitted it and then said she did because you apparently raped her yesterday."
"The times don't make sense."
"Nope."
"I need sleep."

"You Just slept 27 hours." My doctor says.

"So? If I want to sleep, I'll go to sleep. Now leave me alone."

I lie back down and turn away from them and cover myself with the duvet and go back to sleep...

I wake up in my own bed from the worst night mare.

I'm that nightmare, I woke up, and Sam wasn't beside me and I couldn't find him and I found him in the bathroom by the kitchen and he was unconscious and there was an empty bottle of pills and I rushed him to the hospital and He died. Strangely enough, it was the same nightmare that dream me woke up from.

I put my hand out to check if Sam is there.

He's not there.

I get up and yell for him and check all the rooms and run all through the house and eventually, I'm at the r bathroom by the kitchen.

It's locked.

I throw my body against the door over and over again until it finally gives way and swings open.

It swings open with that much force that I accidentally smashed the mirror.

I'll buy a new one tomorrow.

Sam is leaning against the side of the bath, with his head resting on his arms.

I shake him, "Sam?"

There's a small and thin pool of blood around him.

"SAM!!"

I shake him again and he falls limp against me.

"Nonononono..."

I hold him close to me and I begin to cry, "please no... no no no..."

I heal the scars on his arms and I kiss him softly before holding him close to me again.

I close my eyes.

I hear someone murmuring.

I open my eyes and Sam is breathing.