Scrunchie

Betty's POV

It was lunch time we all set down at our table, Jughead's arm was around me, his hand rubbing my neck.

The boys were talking about TikTok while me and the girls were talking about cheerleading later.

V- "has cheerleading times changed?"

C- "no it's still 4-6."

B- "V, c'mon you know they would not of changed she laughed."

Once the bell went we all got up and went to last period. I hated this lesson, the only good thing about it was we were all in the same class.

*Time Skip*

Jughead's POV

It was getting to be the end of the period which would mean the end of the school day but not for me, me being the amazing boyfriend I am I'm going to wait for another 2 hours for Betty at Cheer.

C- "it's nearly time for cheer you know."

T- "I'm excited for today actually."

B- "Crap!"

V- "what's wrong B?"

B- "I was stupid and the only day I leave my hair down I forget a hair tie."

she sighed out of frustration and put the hood up on her hoodie. In all honesty it technically isn't hers but she steals them from me.

B- "does anyone have a spare one?"

T- "nah I'm sorry I don't."

C and V- "yeah same I don't have one either."

B- "Crap!"

I went up behind Betty and took her hood down.

B- "what are you doin-, before she could finish I cut her off."

J- "saving you, I chuckled and took her scrunchie from my wrist and put her hair in a low ponytail."

B- "thank you, she said and hugged me."

K, V, T, and C- "omgggggggg."

A- "my boy is a simp he chuckled."

R- "hahhaha I know, look at him."

J- "you guys can't even get a girl. Shut your mouth I said and went and smacked the back of Reggie's head."

V= Veronica
C= Cheryl
B= Betty
T= Toni
J= Jughead
K= Kevin
A= Archie
R= Reggie