Scared

Third Person POV

One night Betty was just laying in her room listening to Lost by Emily Afton. When all of a sudden BAM! Lightning strikes violently near her house. She screamed and hid in her closet shaking and shocked about the loud noise. Still after a few hours it's still pouring and the lightning not disappearing. She decided since she was scared and alone, she would call Jughead. She needed her best friend right now. So she dialed his number in her now cracked phone when she dropped it and sprinted in her closet. Great she thought as she put her phone to her ear.

Jughead's POV

I was alone in my house since my dad has gone to do some serpent business. I thought as I looked through the window that Betty would be scared because she hates the pouring rain. I decided I was going to go over there because I had a major crush on her. I'm going to tell her tonight. Then I heard my phone ring and saw the screen said Betty and I quickly picked up. "Hello?" I said. "Hi, Juggie I was just wondering if you could come over?" "I'm scared." she said with a little sadness in her voice. "Was already going to Juliet." I said. "Thank you Juggie." she said happily.

Third Person POV

Betty heard a knock on her window and saw Jughead smiling but dripping wet. She giggled and let him in. "Hey Romeo." she said. "Hey Betts." He said with a smirk. She thought to herself that she should tell him tonight that she likes him. "Umm can I talk to you?" Jughead said sitting on her bed. "Of course." She said. "I really like you more than a friend actually I was gonna tell you later but I couldn't hold it in because dang you are beautiful and I understand if you don't like me and actually now that I'm saying this, will be so much to take in but-" Betty paused him by kissing him and he felt her soft strawberry lips on his as he kissed her back. After what had seemed a few hours they pulled apart. "I really like you too, Jughead so much." Betty said. Jughead smiled and kissed her again.

Later they were in Betty's bed snuggling, watching TV but then Jughead fell asleep. One hour later a good show came on and Betty was still up when a girl screamed on the TV. Jughead immediately woke up and looked for Betty. "Are you ok?!" "Are you hurt?!" Jughead said. "I'm fine Juggie it was just the TV." "Oh." Jughead said and laid back in bed snuggling up to Betty as she cuddled up on his chest. "Goodnight Juliet." Jughead said. "Goodnight Juggie." Betty said as she closed her eye's.