I Love You

Betty's POV 

It was pouring rain and Betty, Jughead, Archie, and Veronica were all at Betty's house watching a movie suddenly, Betty forgot her parents were out of town and started to panic. "Juggie what if my parents come home and find you all here?" Betty said, her voice cracking as she had tears in her eye's. "They won't Betts I promise" Jughead's voice calmed Betty "now go to sleep my angle." Jughead said as he kissed Betty's cheek softly as her head was now on his lap. Veronica soon fell asleep after. The boys went down stairs to bring everyone's stuff up, they stumbled down the stairs. "Betty?" "Yes, are you sure they're gone?!" Betty asked worried. "Yes I'm sure and can you not hear them stumbling around down there?" Veronica was listening. "I suppose I can." Betty said also listening hard. "Veronica?" "Yeah, B?" Betty looked nervous about something, she then gathered up the confidence to say "H-how do you say I-i love you to someone?" Betty questioned stuttering slightly. "Aww! do you love Jughead?" Betty blushed witch Veronica took as a yes. "I hear you say it to Archie a lot so..." Veronica looked pleased that her best friend came to her. "Honestly B, say and mean every word." Betty looked grateful. 

Jughead's POV 

"Arch, how should I say I love you to Betty?" "Honestly Jug, just mean it and she will love you no matter what." Archie said as he patted Jug on the back. 

Third Person POV 

Jughead and Betty went to her room. Once they got there, Betty whispered I love you, but Jughead didn't hear her. Jughead said "I love you, Betty Cooper." Betty turned around shocked. "I love you, Jughead Jones."